Ole Miss

AU64

Has really picked up it's recruiting with the new offense and the new coach. Looks like they will become more troublesome n the years ahead.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/highschool/news/20130117/five-star-laquon-treadwell-commits-to-ole-miss/

Freeze is going to be a problem in the SEC...seen some interviews and he has a good personality...kind of a Gus-like style and an interesting Gus-like offense to go with it.

State does many thing on offense, but traditional is not one of them. They are something of an in-between I personally would put them in the spread category.

In the west it will be Auburn, Ole Miss, & TAM with the speed offense, and Harvey U, LSU, Missy State, and Arky running the traditional offense.

I'd put Mullen/MooU in the spread category along with AU/aTm/OleMizz.

Is there are spread team in the SEC East?

In the west it will be Auburn, Ole Miss, & TAM with the speed offense, and Harvey U, LSU, Missy State, and Arky running the traditional offense.

FL is spread, Vandy runs a hybrid, and everyone else is a standard offense. I am assuming that Kentucky will run a standard offense.

FL is spread, Vandy runs a hybrid, and everyone else is a standard offense. I am assuming that Kentucky will run a standard offense.

You don't consider USC to be a spread team? Or at least hybrid?

I disagree that UF is a spread team. South Carolina is closer to a spread team than Florida. South Carolina runs a good deal of read option, speed option stuff out of a 3 wide set. I think you'd have to call them a spread team, but they certainly play out of traditional looks as well.

If we want to be more accurate, Auburn, Ole Miss, and A&M are NH Spread teams. MSU is a spread team. U of Updike, LSU, and Arkansas are under center, pro style (multiple) teams.

I'm not entirely sure what Butch Jones will do in Knoxville, but he's shown elements of the spread passing game and the old Run n' Shoot. Florida is a run heavy, multiple team with a touch of the read option to complement their QB. Carolina is a spread run team that also uses elements of the Fun and Gun pass attack (with the timing routes and deep drops). I honestly have no idea what Kentucky does. Georgia is a pure pro style, multiple team. Vandy is a spread team, and Mizzou is the only NH spread team in the East (if they can pick up first downs at all).

I think ole miss stole our bagman.

What's Freeze selling at OleMiss to get this class?

New SEC head coach eager to build a competitive team?

Immediate playing time?

A HUNH spread offense?

A coach that's trying to turn around his predecessor's mess?

Instilling a winning attitude within the program?

A young, energetic, "family man" approach?

Immediate playing time?

A HUNH spread offense?

Whichever it is, they are a selling. I'm dumbfounded by their current class and the potentials still considering the bears.

Immediate playing time?

A HUNH spread offense?

Whichever it is, they are a selling. I'm dumbfounded by their current class and the potentials still considering the bears.

I don't think it will last, they'll have a good couple of years and find their way back to the bottom. As usual

Immediate playing time?

A HUNH spread offense?

I don't think it will last, they'll have a good couple of years and find their way back to the bottom. As usual

Inconsistancy. Sounds familiar.

It's easy to see why Ole Miss is doing well....I've seen a couple interviews with Freeze and he is an engaging upbeat young guy, not long out of HS coaching and is selling the AU style family apprpach to his program...plus he has an interesting offense. Kids like to put points on the scoreboard and his style seems to offer that potential.

It's easy to see why Ole Miss is doing well....I've seen a couple interviews with Freeze and he is an engaging upbeat young guy, not long out of HS coaching and is selling the AU style family apprpach to his program...plus he has an interesting offense. Kids like to put points on the scoreboard and his style seems to offer that potential.

I watched an interview recently and I agree with you. It seems like his "heart" is really into Ole Miss - he's a native of the area, he's owned a home in Oxford for years, he has relationships with the HS coaches in the state. He acts like OleMiss is his dream job.

I just don't understand why anybody would want to spend 4-5 years of their life in that state. I hope to never step foot in that backwards place again.

To each his own.

Signed: Mississippi native

Immediate playing time?

A HUNH spread offense?

Inconsistancy. Sounds familiar.

+1

Looks like another big get for Ole Piss.

Scott Kennedy@ScoutKennedy

Don't know if this is out there already or not, but I'm hearing 5-Star OT Laremy Tunsil is a done deal to Ole Miss

If this is true and they end up with Nkemdieche, Tunsil, Chris Jones, Treadwell, Golson... It will not end well for them. I'm no insider, but that should get anyone's attention that there's something going on there.

Archived