Ole Miss

AU64

I like the post by Coach Freeze. Put up or shut up.

I see on another site lots of comments from AU people that Freeze should not have done this...but back when AU was getting slammed during the Cam era, everyone got on Chiz because he did not respond to the BS being passed around on boards and by the media. Guess a coach can't win.....but I have to say that I think Chiz had it right and all Freeze has done is assure that his compliance office computer is flooded with pictures and "other proof" of Ole Miss violations.

Glad when the whoring is over and NSD is here.

Pictures of violations' mean very little now days. The art of the Photoshop has become so good that you can fake all kinds of pictures. Until the picture has been verified to be authentic, they mean nothing to anyone but football fans who will believe anything bad about their rivals.

I thought Tunsil was supposed to be a Bama lean, so Freeze might be incurring the wrath of the Weeman, and Emmert will not put up with that.

if anything he has been a UGA lean for a couple of weeks. before that it was split down the middle between Bamma and UGA

Archived