2013 4* WR Derrick Griffin (Miami signee)

jwmboom7

@JHokanson: Miami landed Corn Elder and Derrick Griffin after NSD, neither had even visited the Miami campus before signing.

I find that a little bit strange that neither visited the campus and yet still signed.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn NCAA rumors scared them off?

yeah, scared them off to miami where there is no NCAA smoke. this blows. we are sitting around waiting for an ACT score while another school seals the deal.

They got scared of the NCAA looking at us? Miami must be doing one hell of of a job covering up the fact that their in deep dog ---- with the NCAA. A lot deeper then Auburn is.

Auburn NCAA rumors scared them off?

What's the latest BS that is out now?

Auburn.is building weapons of mass destruction, preparing to go to war

The idea of two guys we wanted and had visited here signing with a school neither had ever been to is more than a little deflating. I don't care so much about missing out on the DT today, we've got plenty of DT's but we could have used both Elder and Griffin. Bummer.

I find it odd too, I never try to say anybody was doing something suspicious but it kind of sounds similar to what they said about SMU.

Maybe Miami's got a itchy wallet finger after they watched "Chief Inspector" Emmert trip and fall through a window into the moat.

Archived