Men vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just joined and didnt read through the first 5 pages. Are we flat tonight

We just aren't very good. Denson and Price don't look 100% (as Barbee insists) and the refs aren't doing us any favors. Fouls and turnovers all over the place.

I think Denson and Price messed with the team. I believe since they have returned, players have relaxed thinking it will be easy now that they are back. They aren't fighting like they did when those 2 guys were out.

Man....we just have to accept where we are right now. What a year......

It sure doesnt seem like where we were a couple of weeks ago

Unreal isn't it....ugh

Unreal isn't it....ugh

It will be nice when we can beat other teams with our fundalmentals and talent

Auburn forcing vanderbilt to make free throws and extending the game. Vanderbilt is making their free throws which from what I understand is very uncharacteristic of them. I believe the announcers said they were a 57% FT shooting team coming in.

FInal. Auburn falls to vanderbilt 73-61.

Puke, puke, puke.......

Coach Pawlowski had better give me something to cheer about because this year has sucked! I'll be at the swim meet on Saturday v/s the Gators so hopefully we can continue to impress on that front.

Puke, puke, puke.......

Coach Pawlowski had better give me something to cheer about because this year has sucked! I'll be at the swim meet on Saturday v/s the Gators so hopefully we can continue to impress on that front.

Pawlowski isn't going to give you anything to cheer about. I can promise you that. I have no clue why he is still at Auburn. JJ has been way to lenient with him.

Puke, puke, puke.......

Pawlowski isn't going to give you anything to cheer about. I can promise you that. I have no clue why he is still at Auburn. JJ has been way to lenient with him.

Aw, boom, we are going to get to argue about baseball then in about a month! Looking forward to it :) anythings better than this other round ball sport at the moment :(

Auburn forcing vanderbilt to make free throws and extending the game. Vanderbilt is making their free throws which from what I understand is very uncharacteristic of them. I believe the announcers said they were a 57% FT shooting team coming in.

Yep, when I was looking at stats last week, Vandy was the second worst team in the country in FT %.

Guest jojo1515

Yep, when I was looking at stats last week, Vandy was the second worst team in the country in FT %.

There sre no acceptable excuses anymore. barbee has had planty of time to turn this around. We just lost by over 20 to a KY team that turned around and lost to a mediocre at best bama team (whos coach happens to be about as new to his job as barbee is). IMO opinion, barbee should have til the end of the year to make this team respectable or find a new job. He still in all his time here does not have 1 decent center. Enough said.

I attended the game last night left with a couple minutes left. I understand the frustrastion an f'ing decade of losing has left my patience running thin. I dont support firing coach Barbee at all I think he is a good coach and they have shown some improvement but last night was bad basketball. Same bleeping crap everytime I go to Vandy they shot the lights out from 3 point land and AU cant keep up.

Particularly frustrating was when Auburn cut the Vandy lead down to 11 and had 7 thats right 7 straight friggin empty trips and those offensive possessions ended with turnovers, horrible entry passes, offensive fouls and bad shots.

Offensively this team appears to have regressed. Defensively the 2/3 zone at times looks very formidable but the teams rotation at times is slow.

AU needs help at PG and in the low post. Frankie Sullivan has regressed and is terribly inconsistent.

This team falls behind they mail it in. This inconsistency of this team is of great frustration. Is this even the same damn team that lost in double OT to Arkansas?? Its like they have regressed.

I have tickets to the Florida game no idea why I am going but I will, They will roll up AU.

Archived