2013 5* RB Alex Collins (Arkansas signee)

TitanTiger

He committed to Arky on that show the other night that Foster was on. Family says they need more time for "due diligence." Something tells me mama doesn't want her baby to go to school that far away.

Report on ESPN now is that his mom stole his signing papers and left the school where the ceremony was taking place. Collins apparently was looking all over the school for them thinking he'd misplaced them.

What an effed up parent.

Kinda funny if you think about it. How many times have we seen parent get involved at the last second? His mom running off the with papers just adds to the hilarity of it all.

Where else is he thinking about going? or where does his parents want him to go?

Miami. Latest is the Mom left the school with the papers and can't be reached. Son left school also. I can't imagine how embarrassing that must be to go from what is supposed to be one the happiest days of your life to the "running" joke of the day.

I hate it for the kid. He doesn't deserve this. That being said, seeing, in my head, his mom running out of the room, with the papers in her hand, kind of cracks me up. I hope he is allowed to go to whatever he school he wishes.

Report on ESPN now is that his mom stole his signing papers and left the school where the ceremony was taking place. Collins apparently was looking all over the school for them thinking he'd misplaced them.

What an effed up parent.

If I were him, I'd be on the phone with Hawaii right this minute and get as far away from the mom as possible and still be in the US.

Good for Mom! Would you want your kids surrounded by inbred hog farmers? Have you seen their "girls"? Bigger than our linebackers. Half of them speak no English. More than half have no teeth. It's like Tuscaloosa, but bigger.

Terrible mother, from what I've read. She seems to think her kid's life is all about her. Really hate this for the kid and hope it works out for the best for him.

From what I've been seeing on twitter today, I think retweeted by Hokanson, he got his Dad to signed it and his mom hired an attorney.

Yeah. BSPN has been running video of him and his dad signing today. Just a sad story for that young man. I hope he does great things at Arky, just not against us.

Archived