Winning Record

benjazz

Trying to figure out having beaten Alabama what the goal for the season could be. I looked at the schedule. Extremely doubtful we could get an NIT bid, but the team can shoot for a winning record. Lots of home games finishing up and take a game or two in the tournament and we could do it. Got to improve the shooting, but after 4 or 5 years of dreadful basketball a little momentum toward next season would be appreciated!

WDE!!

Before the season started I went game by game through our schedule and figured that realistically 13-18 (7-11 SEC) would be a decent season. We're back on pace for that with the win last night. Winnable games left on the schedule are Arkansas (home), TX A&M (home), Bama (away), Vandy (home), Tennessee (home), and Miss St (away). If we won all those games, we'd finish 15-16 (9-9 SEC). I'm still sticking with 7-11 SEC and that would be a success considering we went 5-11 last year with an easier conference schedule. We could build on that for next year. A win in the SEC tourney would be nice too.

Archived