2014 5* RB Nick Chubb (Georgia signee)

JFDTiger80

Thanks for sharing that. As a Metro Atlanta Resident I wrote off the AJC after they had tried and convicted Richard Jewell for the Olympic Bombing. One of the most irresponsible moments in journalism ever!! Oh yeah, and because Carvell is a joke. Okay my mini-rant is OV. Chubb would be great but I just see him in Columbia come Fall 2014. (Or Athens)....(Or Auburn. LOL!) Just covering my arse.

Dixie, not to say that the AJC is great,but it has gotten a whole lot better since they changed management. It use to be a liberal mess but now they seem to be much more fair in their reporting. That being said I only get the Sunday paper.

Well I will have to take a look-see. But if that Cynthia (Tucker/Roberts) woman still writes for them, fuh-get-about-it! Seriously though, who is good to read? I will give it a shot.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing that. As a Metro Atlanta Resident I wrote off the AJC after they had tried and convicted Richard Jewell for the Olympic Bombing. One of the most irresponsible moments in journalism ever!! Oh yeah, and because Carvell is a joke. Okay my mini-rant is OV. Chubb would be great but I just see him in Columbia come Fall 2014. (Or Athens)....(Or Auburn. LOL!) Just covering my arse.

Dixie, not to say that the AJC is great,but it has gotten a whole lot better since they changed management. It use to be a liberal mess but now they seem to be much more fair in their reporting. That being said I only get the Sunday paper.

Well I will have to take a look-see. But if that Cynthia (Tucker/Roberts) woman still writes for them, fuh-get-about-it! Seriously though, who is good to read? I will give it a shot.

I have good news and bad news. The good news is that Cynthia Tucker left Atlanta to work in Washington to be part of reporting the historic Obama administration. The bad news is that she is an Auburn graduate.

I have good news and bad news. The good news is that Cynthia Tucker left Atlanta to work in Washington to be part of reporting the historic Obama administration. The bad news is that she is an Auburn graduate.

Dixie: pretty much all the liberal media is gone. They still have Lukovich's (sp) political cartoons but they include a conservative cartoon with it now. I think they finally realized the demographic that bought papers was conservative for the most part in the Atl. Otherwise they would not have changed. One of the best things they do now is the Truth-o-meter. Measuring the truth in what people are saying including our elected officials. This can get pretty interesting. Anyway, since it is Wednesday, can we get an update on your daughter. We are still praying and thinking of her.

Yeah I knew that but I refuse to speak/type it. Lol

Dixie: pretty much all the liberal media is gone. They still have Lukovich's (sp) political cartoons but they include a conservative cartoon with it now. I think they finally realized the demographic that bought papers was conservative for the most part in the Atl. Otherwise they would not have changed. One of the best things they do now is the Truth-o-meter. Measuring the truth in what people are saying including our elected officials. This can get pretty interesting. Anyway, since it is Wednesday, can we get an update on your daughter. We are still praying and thinking of her.

I'm about to post update in the thread. (Football Forum) She has been resting and is pretty sore. She started running a slight fever again this a.m. Surgeon said yesterday this was a possibility and not to be overly concerned at first. If it gets worse or won't go away then we will have to come up with a Plan B. God Bless you JFD!

We will continue to think about her and your family.

• 2 weeks later...

Hard to want if they do not want. Come on down Pettaway. Roc, paging Mr. Roc Thomas. The Zahn train is departing lol I'm corny when I wake up

Hard to want if they do not want. Come on down Pettaway. Roc, paging Mr. Roc Thomas. The Zahn train is departing lol I'm corny when I wake up

What are you doing waking up at 11:22?

I have already made my wife angry at me (5) times by then.

I would be shocked if he goes anywhere but THuga. I'm still gonna go watch him this year though. He is worth the price of admission.

There are other top RB's we can get to go with Kamryn. I'm hoping we'll get Roc and Adam Choice. That's 3 of the top RB's right there.

Choice has committed to Clemson

But did he commit to Clemson or Clemson with Morris as OC?

Choice has committed to Clemson

But did he commit to Clemson or Clemson with Morris as OC?

At this point it does not matter for Auburn. If Auburn gets Roc they are done at RB in this class as things stand now.

What if we do not get Roc ( which I do not think we will). What are our options? I think our depth actually allows to not take a back this year if we do not have to.

What if we do not get Roc ( which I do not think we will). What are our options? I think our depth actually allows to not take a back this year if we do not have to.

Just Pettway.

What are you doing waking up at 11:22?

I have already made my wife angry at me (5) times by then.

i got laid off and I'm living as the ole stay at home housedad lol I knew somebody was gonna bust my chops for that one. Good form :0

Why, may I ask, do you think that we don't get Roc? All of the evidence that I have seen points to him coming to AU.

Why, may I ask, do you think that we don't get Roc? All of the evidence that I have seen points to him coming to AU.

Nobody feels comfortable with Roc. If Bama goes after him hard we could easily lose him even if he commits to Auburn.

Nobody feels comfortable with Roc. If Bama goes after him hard we could easily lose him even if he commits to Auburn.

I posted an update to the 247 predictions on Roc's thread. I won't hijack Chubb's thread by talking about it here, but I feel that Roc comes to AU.

Archived