2014 5* RB Nick Chubb (Georgia signee)

JFDTiger80

Partway and Thomas I assume. What about Choice? He would be a speed back I assume.

Yes but at the moment the coaches are not planning on taking 3. That can always change though.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Partway and Thomas I assume. What about Choice? He would be a speed back I assume.

Yes but at the moment the coaches are not planning on taking 3. That can always change though.

Thanks E. yeah we could hold off and see what 2015 held if Ford gets the job done behind Grant.

Surprised that is a free article. For those who do not feel like reading it. Here is the pertinent info. Chubb has a final 3 of Auburn, UGA, S.Car. He will visit all 3 schools 1 more time before he commits on the Tuesday after Big Cat Weekend V. Hopefully his Auburn visit will be for BCV.

Sounds like he'll be a bulldog. Maybe I'm wrong...

I feel the same but with a 40% succes rate on BCW when the staff is here for the next season all bets are off if he visits then.

Sounds like he'll be a bulldog. Maybe I'm wrong...

I feel the same but with a 40% succes rate on BCW when the staff is here for the next season all bets are off if he visits then.

I agree. Michel to thUGA doesn't hurt either. I'm not worried either way. I believe LF ends up at bammer, so you would hope we could get Roc but UT will try their best I'm sure.

LF to Bama, really? That would shock a lot of people.

I feel good about Pettway and think either Roc, Chubb, or Choice would be great additions.

LF to Bama, really? That would shock a lot of people.

I feel good about Pettway and think either Roc, Chubb, or Choice would be great additions.

I have no info to support it, I can see things going south for Les if any more arrests or drug busts occur. If bammer owns them this year it is gonna get even hotter than normal in the land of corndogs. sabear is tough when he wants a kid and LF is a game changer. Then again LSU could win it all and nothing above matters.

LF to LSU is 99% done. The LSU powers have made him priority #1, 1A, 1B, and 1C. They will not lose him to Saban. LSU lost out on the safety Collins in 2012 thinking since they had his mom wrapped up she would make the son go LSU. We all know that didn't happen. LSU will not let the same thing happen to LF. Unfortunately for us it will make Roc bama's #1 RB recruit target, but I hope our coaches can convince him that AU is the best place for him.

LF to LSU is 99% done. The LSU powers have made him priority #1, 1A, 1B, and 1C. They will not lose him to Saban. LSU lost out on the safety Collins in 2012 thinking since they had his mom wrapped up she would make the son go LSU. We all know that didn't happen. LSU will not let the same thing happen to LF. Unfortunately for us it will make Roc bama's #1 RB recruit target, but I hope our coaches can convince him that AU is the best place for him.

They may end up taking him but as of now everything I have read says he is not in their top 3 at RB right now.

They may end up taking him but as of now everything I have read says he is not in their top 3 at RB right now.

I hope you are correct!

I hope you are correct!

I can assure you that sabear has made him a priority as well and therefore so has the REC. He may very well sign with LSU, but bammer will pull out all the stops. Believe me, I don't want him at either school. sabear doesn't miss on his #1's very often.

I hope you are correct!

I can assure you that sabear has made him a priority as well and therefore so has the REC. He may very well sign with LSU, but bammer will pull out all the stops. Believe me, I don't want him at either school. sabear doesn't miss on his #1's very often.

But their staf is literally split on even whether to push fo Roc or not. To say it is frustrating the Bama fans is a big understatement.

If it becomes apparent that Roc is an important part of Auburn's recruiting class room will be made over there and the pressure on him from Tuscaloosa will be very strong. It's just a little too early for them to start that crap right now.

I agree Mikey. I would just feel a'lot better if we could get a commitment from Chubb. I really believe he will be a good one. If we have a young back that he could split the carries with it would help. He wants a situation where he does not become the next Marcus Lattimore. I hate what happened to him.

• 3 weeks later...
Auburn offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee and running backs coach Tim Horton will watch 4-star running back Nick Chubb from Cedartown (Ga.) High in his spring game tonight. Chubb plans to attend Big Cat Saturday and have a decision Tuesday. Georgia is the team to beat.

Link

I hope you are correct!

But their staf is literally split on even whether to push fo Roc or not. To say it is frustrating the Bama fans is a big understatement.

What's the deal with Bo Scarborough and the turds? He is a 4 star RB. They singed 8 last year. How does he compare to Roc?

I hope you are correct!

What's the deal with Bo Scarborough and the turds? He is a 4 star RB. They singed 8 last year. How does he compare to Roc?

Nobody knows if they are going to put him at RB or WR.

That is something I would insist on hearing from the HC's ond the OC's (or DC) of each team I considered. With the propensities sabear/richtetts have shown for being virtual graveyards of offensive talent, I would insist on hearing how each planned on maximizing my abilities in preperation for a Successful and lengthy career in The NFL.

- that - or -

Find a way to interview players who had successfull careers and some with less-than-successfull experiences both at the colliegate and professional levels.

(on second thought, I would do this one on my own anyway. I wonder how few recruits actually make this part of the process? And WHY/WHY NOT?

Anybody notice that not one word has been reported on how his BCW trip went. I find that very interesting.

Anybody notice that not one word has been reported on how his BCW trip went. I find that very interesting.

Interesting in a good or bad way? I do agree, with a guy as high profile as Chubb we'd normally expect to hear something.

Interesting in a good or bad way? I do agree, with a guy as high profile as Chubb we'd normally expect to hear something.

You will hear something from Roc in the very near future.

You will hear something from Roc in the very near future.

June?

Don't read to much into that. He along with Roc, Evans, Sawyer, and CJ Hampton all left without interviews. I can tell you for a fact Auburn is in a very good spot with at least 3 of them.

Archived