Men vs Vandy

SLAG-91

Well, heck, might as well make this the game thread...16-16 at the under 4:00 MTO.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I see the vultures are gathering.

WTH? Is nobody watching? We have scored 1 point in the last 9 minutes of the 1st half after getting out to a great start. .

Glad the new guys are playing a ton more and Barbee is putting the seniors on the bench more...it's showing tonight that the seniors are fully responsible for 3-12 and poor Barbee is handcuffed by them being on his team...look how much better his recruits are playing...

Will this thread make it to a 2nd page?

Dumpster fire is an overused term, but that last 10:00 was the definition of it. Maybe we will thaw out in the second half...

Just pitiful. MSU is licking their chops knowing they have a great shot at finishing off the bottom of the conference.

Brutal...1 farking point in the last 13:00.

Any Barbee lovers on the board tonight? It's awfully quiet from them...

His supporters will be here with the same sunny, "We have better fundamentals than ever, Lebo ruined everything, etc." And I'm okay with that to an extent. I just feel at times personal pride comes into play and if you have been an avid supporter of Barbee since Day 1, you remain one regardless of outcomes. I try to keep my allegiances and support to Auburn University, not to a coach.

Add 3:30 into the second half without a point. That's 1 point in the last 13:22. Pitiful. Lack of coaching, lack of talent and no go-to guy will make things like that happen.

I miss the sarcasm font! WIth the seniors on the bench, Barbee's recruit score 17 in the first half and go on a 13 minute drought????

3 more games and this season will be mercifully over.....

For the most part the guys are playing hard on defense.... but nobody is going to shut out the other team.

Meanwhile,....AU guys could not shoot a two months ago, could not shoot a month ago and still can't shoot more than 30%+/-. IMO, effort is fine....just don't have the skill but at least the younger guys are getting more playing time.

Getting back into it...since we've got to play on the first day of the SEC-T, maybe we can drag Vandy along with us.

Archived