women vs. lsu SEC tournament

WarTiger

YES, I'm way late to the game thread. Auburn has been down by as many as 18 to lsu. We are at the 6 minute mark and Auburn has been on a 15-4 run to get back in the game. Auburn trails 64-56 with 5:29 to play.

auburn has had multiple opportunities to be ahead in this game in the last few minutes and haven't been able to take advantage of it. But Auburn is back in it and with a chance to win it. Auburn trails 64-60 with 1:16 to play.

What a great comeback by Auburn. Auburn got the last shot as Clay took the shot from just across the division line and hit the rim. Auburn falls short 65-62.

They at least look like a TEAM that understands what each other is supposed to be doing. We don't see that from the men.

I hate to see Blanche Alverson's playing days end, she's been a great representative of Auburn.

I hate to see Blanche Alverson's playing days end, she's been a great representative of Auburn.

Amen....a true Auburn Man.........er .... Auburn Woman.

Thanks Blanche.

Thanks Blanche.

+1.

And it looked like a good comeback for the ladies that were down by 18 at one point.

The women seem to put more effort then the men. I believe we may have a winner in our new womens coach. Feel bad for Blanche but she has much better days ahead of her.

The women seem to put more effort then the men. I believe we may have a winner in our new womens coach. Feel bad for Blanche but she has much better days ahead of her.

Agree. Even though the record wasn't that great, there were plenty of signs they're getting better.

Thanks Blanche.

and a perfect Auburn University Homecoming Queen

Archived