AU vs Mizzou Game 1

Cooper just sent his 2nd homer over the wall !!!!

3-1 AU!! Top of the 6th.

Keep the updates flowing belle

Bottom of the 7th. Still 3-1 AU

Connor Kendrick has thrown over 100 pitches....

Justin Camp and Chase Williamson warming up.

Top of the 8th....AU has the top of the order up.

Just came in...what a nice surprise...well not a surprise exactly, but nice to see AU playing a sharp game and leading late.

Kendrick going for the complete game win.

DP to end the game...AU improves chances for the SEC tourney

It's a win....but we have got to hit better with runners in........Nevermind. Lol

We needed that one regardless.

Good win! Thanks for the updates. Now we need to find a way to get the W tomorrow.

Yep! One game at a time.

It's a win....but we have got to hit better with runners in........Nevermind. Lol

We needed that one regardless.

Normally I'm with you on the LOB issue but 6 last night is about normal for college baseball.....though I will note that half of them were by a guy hitting .143 or something so that's no big surprise. Hitting still suffering and the team average continues to head south. Wacker and Cooper the only guys playing last night that are hitting over .300. Pitchers are working their tails off to keep AU in the games.

In consecutive games Auburn went from playing in front of 14,500 in Starkville to 291 in Columbia. Neither of those are typos.

I saw that as attendance at Mizzou I really thought it was a typo. Wow 291 was the weather bad???

In consecutive games Auburn went from playing in front of 14,500 in Starkville to 291 in Columbia. Neither of those are typos.

I saw that as attendance at Mizzou I really thought it was a typo. Wow 291 was the weather bad???

Todays game has been delayed to 6 tonight because of rain.

My god numnuts its been postpone. We play a doubleheader Sunday. :-\ :angry: :angry:

My god numnuts its been postpone. We play a doubleheader Sunday. :-\ :angry: :angry:

COLUMBIA, Mo. - Saturday's Auburn-Missouri baseball game at Taylor Field has been postponed due to rain. The two teams will play a doubleheader at noon on Sunday. Both games will be seven-inning games.

The two teams has originally pushed the original start time of 2pm back to 6pm but after waiting through rain it was determined to push both games to Sunday.

Well I got some bad info then.

Well I got some bad info then.

no your just very slow/challenged

Archived