Jay Gonzales

I notice that he was drafted in 39th round....and reminded me that he had been suspended for the 2013 season. We could have used him this season I guess....but the question is....is he still in school and was there ever any plan for him to return next season? As for the 39th round, that won't have much bonus money and is mostly an invitation to try out with no assurances. Anyone know if he has a future here?

I notice that he was drafted in 39th round....and reminded me that he had been suspended for the 2013 season. We could have used him this season I guess....but the question is....is he still in school and was there ever any plan for him to return next season? As for the 39th round, that won't have much bonus money and is mostly an invitation to try out with no assurances. Anyone know if he has a future here?

On his Perfect Game profile it says he is looking to transfer to North Florida, UCF, or Florida Gulf Coast.

While we're at it, Tyler Dial was selected in the fifteenth round by the Padres. As a catcher. Signed, sealed and delivering to Arizona today.

Auburn lost a big fish there. The best that can be said is that Pawloski didn't get a satisfactory resolution to the "problem". What that problem was we may never know but it wasn't bad enough to keep Dial from becoming at star at JUCO and being drafted by the pros.

Archived