Vols schedule Auburn for Homecoming Game...

ellitor

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feels kind of rude to me. I hope we beat the brakes off of them. Sobbing girls getting snot stains on their nice, New dresses and frat boys in their blazers ripping out their eyebrows. It would serve them right for playing with fire. :)

Jordan Diamond's tweet

@Jordan76simeon

“@JHokanson: Looking at the schedule, it appears #Auburn will be Tennessee's homecoming opponent on Nov. 9.” Disrespectful

Yea, disrespectful. A few saying it will be a trap game for Auburn in Knoxville. :flame::ut:

Not everyone purposely schedules a perceived "easy" team for HC like we do. 3 years ago Mizzou played #1 Oklahoma for HC and won. (Guess who was #1 the following week?) :wareagle:

Let's get six in a row over EwwwTee!

wonder if they will try and stop the tiger walk again?

Even if they do Tiger Walk will happen in the game in the form of Tre and CAP Tiger Walking up and down the field on their weak D.

I believe they're hoping to lessen the impact of another beat down by Vandy. A beat down by Auburn on HC would be bad, but one coming from in-state, high academics, rival Vandy would be a disaster for the program.

Someone has to play them for their homecoming. Why not us? I don't have a problem with it. I remember us playing Florida State for our homecoming a few times.

Even if they do Tiger Walk will happen in the game in the form of Tre and CAP Tiger Walking up and down the field on their weak D.

Did E just burn Tennessee? I think so. Must be a dream.

Did E just burn Tennessee? I think so. Must be a dream.

Not a dream. I gotz jokes and love word plats. :thumbsup:

It has been easy to live in Tennessee since they haven't beaten us in 14 years, hope that streak continues.

I lived in Knoxville for 10 years soon after graduating from Auburn. Great place to raise kids but I never grew to like the Vols. When u sweat your degree at one SEC school for 4 years, you end up with very deep feelings of family for that school. I guarantee the UT staff is doing this to motivate their team. I hope we boat race them.

Archived