Fall Camp - Practice 12 (Mon, Aug 12)

RunInRed

Difficult choice I am sure.

I note that Wallace was not mentioned in the rotation, hum?

Gus said he is still in the race but it's just coach speak. Gus said NM and JJ will split reps 50/50 to decide the starter.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa, I couldn't be more surprised if I woke up with my head stapled to the carpet! (Christmas Vacation shout out to those who know that line :)/>)

Awesome!

Do you think that KF will redshirt? ....... or play this year as safety?

Being a QB he should have that extra sixth-sense for what the QB is thinking.

Frazier: "It's something I've been thinking about for a while."

Frazier: "Whoever wins the startng job, the team's going to be in good hands."

Frazier on if he ever felt comfortable at QB: "I think I did last year. It was something I worked hard for my whole life to do."

Frazier says he "not at all" blames Scot Loeffler for this change in positions and difficulties from last season

Frazier on new QBs: "They're both leaders. They're both athletic and have strong arms."

@JamesCrepea

Frazier: "It's something I've been thinking about for a while."

Kiehl Frazier on move to safety: "That's something I'm really going to embrace."

Frazier on move to safety, QB battle: "I don't know if I saw the writing on the wall, but it's something I've been contemplating."

Frazier said Jonathan Wallace "is probably the most mature 19 year old kid I've ever met." Wallace will surely handle new reality well.

@AUBlog

Frazier said two weeks before camp he started thinking about making the move to safety

Frazier said he enjoyed playing safety in high school and was recruited by several schools to play there

Frazier said he loves Auburn and committed to play for four or five years

@ITATJason

Kiehl Frazier says the move to safety was mutual. He's been thinking of the move for a week or more. "I can contribute at safety."

@JHokanson

Frazier may switch to No. 25 jersey, he says.

@bmarcello

Frazier: "If I could have as big an impact as Kodi did...this will be a good move in the end."

Frazier asked if he ever thought about transferring. "My love for Auburn has never left."

@TheAUPlainsman

Auburn's Frazier: "This will be best for me and the team for me to move to safety.

Auburn's Kiehl Frazier says he didn't consider transferring: "I love Auburn. I love the coaching staff. I love the fans. I love my teammates"

@AUGoldMine

Frazier said he wouldn't take anything back about how his Auburn career has progressed up to this point.

@wareagleextra

Aubielicious@Aubielicious12m

And Frazier is about to talk to the media? That's a man-move. Hat tip to the guy.

Agree!

Jason Caldwell@ITATJason1m

Frazier said two weeks before camp he started thinking about making the move to safety

Sounds like he saw the hand-writting on the wall.

It's been my idea for a while now that NM and JJ would be the front runners. I will continue with the line of logic that NM will start for the next two years, providing JJ two years to learn the system and then take over the reigns. Should Gus be successful, we may finally get to the point where we have a dependable QB situation year-after-year.

Happy to hear KF is staying at Auburn. I'll admit I thought he would probably transfer since he has a redshirt year. I still think he has the tools to be a good Div 1 QB. War Eagle Kiehl !! You are an Auburn man that's for sure, and we all wish the best for you no matter what your final decision might be.

Happy to hear about Mr. Frazier volunteering to change positions for the team. As has been mentioned, he did play safety in high school. I never knew that until watching his highlight film the other night. He's laying the wood on some folks and seemed to enjoy it! War Eagle Kiehl!

Kiehl is an Auburn man through and through, we all knew that and now he has proved it. We could not have a better representative of our University!! War Damn Kiehl!!

If Frazier switches to #25 maybe he will be able to hit as hard as Darren Bates did.

Much respect for Mr. Frazier! Complete class act!

WDE!!

We are in good hands. These young men are starting to show that the Auburn mentality has been there. We just had a lot of storm clouds covering it up. Warms the soul.

Not that he wasn't already loved but fans are going to have a new found love for KF just like what happened with Kodi. I didn't think he was our best option at Qb but i always respected him as a young man and going out and doing his best. KF stepped up and made some grown man decisions and faced the public and didn't place blame or make any excuses. I always felt like he would stay b/c you can tell that he really loves Auburn. He's a True Auburn Man!

AUQBDAD - wherever you are, thank you and your son for sticking with us. I couldn't be more excited to know that he'll be here playing in orange and navy instead of anywhere else.

Archived