Stoops comments on SEC&ESPN

Ryan Sanders

I recently heard that Stoops was commenting on ESPN being biased towards the SEC and all this junk...

Do you guys think this would help or hurt him in the coaches poll? Maybe we will pull the rest of the SEC coaches our way.

This will only hurt Stoops in the AP poll. AP writers are now furious at him for questioning their opinions....wouldn't shock me to see OU fall, fall, fall next week

Let us not forget that the Oklahoma Sooners were in the BCS Championship game last year as a NON-CONFERENCE winner. <_<

Reese Davis was on Finebaum today and even he pointed out that the Big XII has a contract with ABC (The owner of ESPN) and that the BCS is on ABC.

Stoops needs to stop all the whining.

They (Okalahoma) deserve to be left out this year just as USC was before.You get spanked 35-7 the game before the NCG and you don't deserve to go.It should have been USC LSU.Also the comments that Stoops made before the game that were recorded>>>>he said reguardless of what happen's in this game(Kansas ST) we will still be going to play for the NC.That's arrogance or either he knew he had some inside help with the poll-sters.

I was on Soonerfans.com the other day. It was amazing how they portrayed CTT as a big whiner and complainer. They said the only reason AU might pass OU would be because of CTT's campaigning and calling of tons of other coaches and writers.

Wonder what they think of Stoops?

I was on Soonerfans.com the other day.  It was amazing how they portrayed CTT as a big whiner and complainer.  They said the only reason AU might pass OU would be because of CTT's campaigning and calling of tons of other coaches and writers.

123315[/snapback]

The Sooner fans sound like Democrats. Screaming about CTT campaigning all while Stoops is doing the same. :big:

I was on Soonerfans.com the other day.  It was amazing how they portrayed CTT as a big whiner and complainer.  They said the only reason AU might pass OU would be because of CTT's campaigning and calling of tons of other coaches and writers.

123315[/snapback]

They think Stoops is a genius and the only man alive to have the guts to challenge ESPN's analyst. They give him high praise for doing it, course they still give high praise to Switzer also (despite the drug dealing, gang rapes, shootings, and terrorizing campus lol).

Archived