game day superstitions

aubie17

I picked up a new gameday shirt recently. Its a new day!

I also like to listen to some pump up music before the game as well.

Fresh shaker. I never use the same one twice. Special wins grant the lucky shaker a retirement lot in my AU heaven.

New season, new hat.

I have a ton of others... they're too weird to admit to anyone, ever lol

After last year, I am going with Gus's theme of it's a new day and discarding all of my old traditions and going with all new ones this year.

This. I threw all of mine out after they failed last season. Though, I will still probably wear navy blue boxers.

My son got his first jersey! I figure he wore his first AU onezee every Saturday during our NC run so lets try it again.

I got a NM jersey. Hope it works!

Was thinking of this exact thing this morning. Planning to change routine. But new shirts and hats are hard to come by in Budapest. So, I think I'll go back to shirts from a few years ago.

I usually dress my boys (3 and 6) in some jerseys. Sometimes I can get my wife to wear a shirt too.

From this far away, I doubt it helps. But it's fun wearing orange and blue.

War Eagle

Guest jojo1515

Got my new hat yesterday. Thanks to everyone that helped me find a place to buy 1 in PCB! Broke that tradition last year. Guess me peevious hat was pretty unlucky as I had it for 2011 & 2012. A few people on this board helped me find a new one and may have saved the team this year!

I rip phone books in half and chew broken glass. Last year I ripped an ipad with yellowpages.com on it in half and chewed rocks. Sorry guys I really jinxed us.

Your effort counts as a rebuilding year.

I waited to put up my new AU house flag until this morning. And, the flag I used the last two seasons will be BURNED before kickoff! Sorry old-school Aubie flag.

Archived