Laughable Anti-Auburn Read on SI.com

JetaTek

Hallelujah.  Holy Sh**!!!!!

Somebody get me a Tylenol.

123708[/snapback]

Settle down Clark Griswold ;)

CLARK: Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - browsing. I guess it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any hooter than they - hotter than they are. Whew, it is warm in here, isn't it?

123856[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: Classic. Just another reason to love Christmas!!!!

A good point was brought up earlier. The reason you don't see USC or OU moved out of the top 2 spots is because all these folks voted them preseason #1&2 and don't want to look stupid for taking them out of that spot. They want their "predictions" to come true.

Look, I'm not going to sit here and play the blind homer and say AU is definitely heads and tails above USC and OU. I do think they've proven they belong to be right there in the same group and deserve a shot at the NC as much as anyone else. It would just be a shame for any of these teams to lose out because of factors not controlled on the field and misinformed people like whatever his name is.

Here's a little something you guys might like. http://www.gonzofixer.com/id61.html

I don't know anything about this guy, I just saw it on another board. I do like this part though

And if you are one of these college football message board posters who rag a coach for not being a hot head on the sidelines, then after the coach finally blows a gasket and uses more four-letter words than Joe Pesci, you then rag the coach for using profanity in his tirade, you need the computer police to come to your trailer and remove any internet access you have and slap you across your ugly mug

:lol::lol::lol:

Here's a little something you guys might like.  http://www.gonzofixer.com/id61.html

I don't know anything about this guy, I just saw it on another board. I do like this part though

And if you are one of these college football message board posters who rag a coach for not being a hot head on the sidelines, then after the coach finally blows a gasket and uses more four-letter words than Joe Pesci, you then rag the coach for using profanity in his tirade, you need the computer police to come to your trailer and remove any internet access you have and slap you across your ugly mug

123878[/snapback]

Dude is WAY to sinister for me...I wonder what crawled up his ass?

The only problem I have with this guy and Rashif (or whatever his name is) is that they do not make any valid points other than personal attacks against Auburn Coaches, Players and Fans.

If you don't agree that Auburn should be in the Orange bowl, that's fine...However, you do not have to result to personal attacks against the Auburn family!!

It's the sport's lone marquee matchup
:blink:

And the reason there are fewer SEC teams in the top whatever is because Auburn beat them all... :au:

Stupid schmoe.

123723[/snapback]

I disagree with your statement. Last year LSU beat GA twice and they ended up in the top 10.(#6) It's not where they were when you beat them, it's where they are at seasons end. When a top 10 team loses and falls out of the top 10 they will make their way back if they are really a top 10 team.

Here's a little something you guys might like.  http://www.gonzofixer.com/id61.html

123878[/snapback]

Are you speaking of Finebaum???

The next one of you low-watts that makes a derogatory reference to this writer's ethnicity, culture, race, whatever gets the weekend off from the boards. Get the hint. Disagree with his premise. Leave the nastiness out of it.

Archived