D.J. Fluker and 4 other SEC players took benefits with SABAN VIDEO NOW

jared52

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This keeps getting better and better

http://www.cbssports...e-investigation

A&M lawyered up on the JF issue, and the bammers said that meant they must be guilty.

You only need 1 guy to start talking, Bumphis is the first domino IMO

Stay tuned. There will be more to come. They are just at the tip of the iceberg.

If Bumphis really is going to talk and spill everything, this could get really ugly, really fast.

A&M lawyered up on the JF issue, and the bammers said that meant they must be guilty.

Stay tuned. There will be more to come. They are just at the tip of the iceberg.

I tend to agree. Maybe not if there hadn't been SO MUCH incriminating evidence so readily available and easy to see...but, there has been and if there was ever a program that looked corrupt...I cant remember one that EVER looked any dirtier than bama has looked the last few years.

I tend to agree. Maybe not if there hadn't been SO MUCH incriminating evidence so readily available and easy to see...but, there has been and if there was ever a program that looked corrupt...I cant remember one that EVER looked any dirtier than bama has looked the last few years.

USCw

USCw

No so...while they did have some illegal benefit issues, IMO, the magnitude of theirs doesn't even come close to all the things that have been going on in turd-town.

Cowherd's talking about it now.

What is he saying

He thinks Saban's reaction speaks for itself. That such things are inevitable in this region because our passion for football. Nothing really substantive. He acknowledges that it's a big deal though and it means trouble for bama.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up. After all, the Tom Albetar stuff was documented as well.

I have no hopes because I dont give a s*** what happens to bamr. Whatever happens, you have to admit, just getting to see the li'l Nictator's hissy fits is going to be a source of great entertainment.

Now college football live is on the subject. Sehorn says that it's impossible to police and pretty much dismissed it out of hand. Never been a big Jason Sehorn fan, personally.

Dari Nowkhah's interview with Charles Robinson is on now.

I don't post often but I've been coming here for a long time and "lurking." Got a kick out of a facebook conversation with a Bama fan friend of mine and thought some of you might enjoy. Nothing really of substance, just me having fun at their expense.

My Original Post: So Alabama fans had no problem crucifying Cam and Auburn with no tangible proof, yet now some are saying that the NCAA should not investigate hearsay and there's no proof of wrong doing. Apparently text messages emails and financial records do not constitue proof. In the words of Doc Holiday: "Your hypocrisy knows no bounds."

Bama Friend: Roll Tide

Me: I suppose that's about all Bama fans have left to say now.

Friend: Haters gonna hate, barners gonna barn....roll tide.

Me: Bammers gonna bam? And by "bam" I mean take impermissable benefits.

Friend: If "bam" means winning national championships then you are correct sir.

Me: You still gonna claim them if they're vacated?

Friend: Only time will tell if everything holds up.

Me: You are right about that. With the NCAA pres being buddy buddy with Shorty and the NCAA director of enforcement being a Bama grad, if there's any possible way to sweep this under the run they'll find it.

Friend: Spoken from a true Auburn fan....already admitting defeat before it even really gets started.

Me: Just reality my man. And there's no defeat for Auburn or their fans. We don't have a dog in this hunt. We're all just reveling in this sweet poeting justice.

Like I said...nothing ground breaking here....I just really enjoy being able to give some of what we've been dealing with for three years back to them.

Funny Enough, when they played the Golden Domers in the NC, I thought to myself that if they were going to get caught for anything it would be if they beat a "media darling" such as Notre Dame.

I live in Florida, and there are a bunch of ND homers down here who all were accusing Bama of cheating, etc. Coincidence? Maybe, but nobody cared about any past discretions until now.

What is he saying

He thinks Saban's reaction speaks for itself. That such things are inevitable in this region because our passion for football. Nothing really substantive. He acknowledges that it's a big deal though and it means trouble for bama.

Yeah but he also blamed the problem on ignorant obsessed fans that schools can't do anything about. he failed to mention that the "fans" that did this are a former bama player and an attorney who graduated from bama.

this is the same guy that called Auburn the dirties program in the country based on the selena roberts crap.

This is FUN. I don't really believe anything will come of it. (The REC will spread the $$$) But, it is fun to watch!

This is FUN. I don't really believe anything will come of it. (The REC will spread the $$$) But, it is fun to watch!

Yeah, I don't think anything will come of this unless someone starts talking (sounds like it my be Bumphis) but it's really fun watching Bammer scramble around

What is he saying

he failed to mention that the "fans" that did this are a former bama player and an attorney who graduated from bama.

You're right. Don't know how he missed that obvious little tidbit.

HERE IS THE VIDEO!!!!! Skip to around the 2:10 mark for the beginning of the good stuff.

What we really needed there was a camera on the reporters. Those dudes are so scared to ask him a question I think they are all ready to vomit.

Yeah, I don't think anything will come of this unless someone starts talking (sounds like it my be Bumphis) but it's really fun watching Bammer scramble around

I'm just waiting for the breaking news that Chad Bumphis has been found dead, having fallen UP a flight of stairs, after eating a salad. That's the bammer equivalent of cement shoes!

I'm just waiting for the breaking news that Chad Bumphis has been found dead, having fallen UP a flight of stairs, after eating a salad. That's the bammer equivalent of cement shoes!

Luther Davis could be about to receive a sum of money to make his eyes go wide shut or he might slip on the Logan Young treads.

Archived