D.J. Fluker and 4 other SEC players took benefits with SABAN VIDEO NOW

jared52

Lets not forget about DJ's teammates mother who arranged for a loan for his mother who apparently didn't have a job at the time! That would qualify as a booster giving a family member extra benefits, right?

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.secrant.c...p=44530938&pg=3

Go about 1/3 of the way down. Posted records of transactions

Oh snap !

WOOOOOOOOOOOW.

This Phillips guy is the bammer/booster/lawyer correct?

Yep!

Arrogance makes one lazy. Looks like the seal is breaking around turdistan.

Couldn't have happened to a finer institution. LOL

I hope this is just the first of many to roll out. I bet he has funneled cash to more than just 5 players.

Raita hammered them good on 33/40 while ago. Even showed a picture of Phillips, calling him the agent/laywer/alumnus who edited the Kristi Malzahn video.

At the end he said that Yahoo

,as apposed to the way SI hinted about the story on OSU last week, did it the right way by blindsiding Alabama today.

I baked a cake...

6wls.gif

that's a one-minute icing job. Didn't want to go too crazy, more important bammer-less things to do..

Going to be a great weekend on the Plains ;D

LMAO! Even if nothing comes of this i just love seeing Bama fans sweat and having nothing to say and if they do have something to say it's making some far fetched reasons for the paper trial. "That handwriting looks like my 6 year old did it." I'm loving reading their comments. Not funny when the shoe is on the other foot. Cam didn't have a paper trial nor did he go on twitter admitting he took money! LOL!

O this is just too good! I am waiting to see what and if anything actually happens. All I have seen is the bear/saban comparisons. Hopefully that b!t$h Karma has solid financial records.

O this is just too good! I am waiting to see what and if anything actually happens. All I have seen is the bear/saban comparisons. Hopefully that b!t$h Karma has solid financial records.

That last line is hilarious! :laugh:

This will be interesting to see how it plays out. bama will probably weasel out of it. My question is....will saban stick around to see if bama weasel's out of it, or will he run for oranger pasture's?

Which is worse? Going 3 and 0, or winning the National Championship and having it taken away as well as being put on probation? Not predicting anything, just wondering.

Hmmm, That empty place in their trophy case will be very depressing...

the worst part will be the SEC, BCS championship rings, all those car stickers and license plates that will mean nothing......

Which is worse? Going 3 and 0, or winning the National Championship and having it taken away as well as being put on probation? Not predicting anything, just wondering.

the worst part will be the SEC, BCS championship rings, all those car stickers and license plates that will mean nothing......

on the sunnyside.. at least they won't have to worry about what to do with 2012 SEC champioinship rings.

Wait, is that the crystal football that was broken? Has it already been replaced? If not, maybe they should just wait. LOL

Archived