D.J. Fluker and 4 other SEC players took benefits with SABAN VIDEO NOW

jared52

JMO but this is a long way from touching Saban....I would not hold my breath waiting on that. Kelly was involved with recruiting violations which is much easier to tie a coach to.

On the the other hand it will be interesting to see what that squeaky clean coach at Miss State has to say about his guys.

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anything even close to comes out of this, Saban is gone to Texas at end of season. No way he would stick around for something like this.

If this keeps growing, Texas may not want him.

If this gets bigger, Saban will have a show-cause penalty a-la Chip Kelly. This is his out to the NFL. Next stop, Dallas.

As a Cowboys fan....GOD NO! Jerry wants an "yes man." He has that in Garrett already....little Nicky is not going to put up with Jerry's crap. Let Texas have little Nicky. Texas will just say that it's a good hire b/c Nicky had no knowledge of his players being paid and he can't watch EVERY player so he'll get a pass if Texas would be interested.

I don't see how this is different from USCw but i just don't have a good feeling they will get punished like any other school. I hope that will not be the case but i'll believe it when i see it.

So far, we have Fluker, Barron, former bammer player Davis as the middleman, and bammer booster/attorney/agent involved. Is that correct? There are copies of checks, receipts, emails, and text messages to confirm the allegations, correct? This could be brutal.

ESPN is waiting for Roberts or Thayer to tweet about Sheridan's take on it before it shows up.

Hey!

I think we just found the Bag Man!

And he is wearing Crimson and White!

Who woulda thunk it!

Has Paaawwwlllll interviewed Updyke yet to get his opinion on the article? He's got so much Bammer in him he might do something crazier than poisioning our beloved oak trees.

I highly doubt it. The turds will somehow get out of this I really hope not but they will.

They may or may not, but there will be a great deal of negative press out of this. It will be a cloud over their heads for this season.

Yeah.

Falling up those stairs can be tough.

Sorry to quote al.com but the best comment I've read so far is: "Still - auburn went 3-9 in 2012 ... who knew Bammer went 0-14 lol"

Not to be nitpicky, but since Bama would vacate that win that would make us 4-8 by default. Right? ;D

Has Paaawwwlllll interviewed Updyke yet to get his opinion on the article? He's got so much Bammer in him he might do something crazier than poisioning our beloved oak trees.

He'll poison the wires now.

Sorry to quote al.com but the best comment I've read so far is: "Still - auburn went 3-9 in 2012 ... who knew Bammer went 0-14 lol"

Not to be nitpicky, but since Bama would vacate that win that would make us 4-8 by default. Right? ;D

Ahh ha !! I see what you did there !!

Oh....a sweet penciled whipped conference win as well... :Sing:

Not to be nitpicky, but since Bama would vacate that win that would make us 4-8 by default. Right? ;D/>

Oh....a sweet penciled whipped conference win as well... :Sing:/>

And a win in Bryant-Denny Stadium!!! ;D

Not to be nitpicky, but since Bama would vacate that win that would make us 4-8 by default. Right? ;D/>

Lol I wrote that comment. Pretty funny seeing it here! I was just getting the gumps worked up a little.

On the bright side, they can vacate that loss to TAM

So that makes Luther Davis the Bagman right??!! Also since Davis was a former UAT player doesn't that mean he is considered a booster in the eyes of the NCAA? Tee Martin incident comes to mind...

And a win in Bryant-Denny Stadium!!! ;D

Technically, a vacated win would only take the loss out of the loss column. It's like the game was never played....and I'm okay with that. Then if you also vacate the MSU victory over us, our record is now 3-7.

And a win in Bryant-Denny Stadium!!! ;D/>

Technically, a vacated win would only take the loss out of the loss column. It's like the game was never played....and I'm okay with that. Then if you also vacate the MSU victory over us, our record is now 3-7.

I'm okay with it too. But. Don't rain on our parade so soon.

And a win in Bryant-Denny Stadium!!! ;D/>

I'm okay with it too. But. Don't rain on our parade so soon.

okay...so if MSU and UAT both have to forfeit games we're 5-7 and almost bowl eligible..

Lol I wrote that comment. Pretty funny seeing it here! I was just getting the gumps worked up a little.

On the bright side, they can vacate that loss to TAM

Yes you did. I didn't know you were a member here. I should have given you credit. My apologizes.

Still a good one. I'm still laughing, actually.

1 other UA problem: Ala has an agents law against tampering w/amateur athletes. Could allow a court to subpoena records from Davis

@Josh_Moon

Nice work!

What judge in Alabama is going to go against Bama?

Exactly...UAT turns out so many JDs that there will be a counter suit filed resulting in the Bammers gaining an additional 10 MNCs... Never doubt the Crimson Legal Tribe...

Archived