Ingle on UAT

AuNuma1

In case you missed it from Tuesday...former walk-on, starting center Jeremy Ingle has a few opinions about uat.

The championship season was just one year in Ingle's crimson-colored childhood. Ingle said he spent countless autumn Saturdays at Bryant-Denny Stadium or Legion Field. When Bama lost, Ingle cried real tears. And when the Tide won it all in 1992, Ingle celebrated like mad.

Auburn's starting center shrugs off the allegiance today.

"When you're a kid," Ingle said, "you're easily brainwashed."

"At one point, I said I'd rather turn down a scholarship at Auburn and walk on at Alabama," Ingle said, almost not believing it himself. "Now, looking back, you couldn't pay me to go there."
"I think liking (Alabama) that much has made me hate them this much now," he said.

That's the spirit! :au:

Mobile Register

what eles is he freaking going to say?  Even though I play for Auburn I still love Bama?  Geez...

123798[/snapback]

He could have said your mamma wears combat boots! :P

Your welcome. :big:

And you know deep down in your heart that if the article were about a Bama player saying the same thing in reverse you along with the Bama Nation would be loving it.

Your welcome.  :big:

And you know deep down in your heart that if the article were about a Bama player saying the same thing in reverse you along with the Bama Nation would be loving it.

123807[/snapback]

Darn, you caught me. Thanks for setting me straight.

Your welcome.   :big:

123807[/snapback]

Darn, you caught me. Thanks for setting me straight.

123812[/snapback]

No problem, glad to help.

what eles is he freaking going to say?  Even though I play for Auburn I still love Bama?  Geez...

123798[/snapback]

Didn't one of the Bama cheerleaders say something like that (only in reverse) during last year's agem? :big::big::big:

123798[/snapback]

Didn't one of the Bama cheerleaders say something like that (only in reverse) during last year's agem? :big::big::big:

123824[/snapback]

who gives a crap about cheerleaders?

alabama did. they took away his scholarship after he said war eagle on camera.

as for jeremy, i think a healthy hatred for alabama is good for anyone. it's good to see he's developed that life-saving antidote to the crimson kool-aid. and i like the fact that he recognized the brain washing. most folks never come that far. war eagle!

alabama did. they took away his scholarship after he said war eagle on camera.

123828[/snapback]

The school is going too, yeah. I'm talking about the fans. You guys might care what your male cheerleaders think, but I sure don't.

It was a cool article that Auburn folks like to read because it's one of our own. We really need a Bammer immediately coming on our board and taking shots at it. As for male cheerleaders, actually we do care what some of em' have to say. Jeremy Wells is an AU cheerleader this year because he used up all his eligibility as our long snapper as of last year. You gotta' respect anyone who got to play football for AU and now gets to hold up female cheerleaders with one hand. :big:

You gotta' respect anyone who got to play football for AU and now gets to hold up female cheerleaders with one hand. :big:

123852[/snapback]

whatever floats your boat....I'm not usually looking for cheerleaders to "respect"

It was a cool article that Auburn folks like to read because it's one of our own.  We really need a Bammer immediately coming on our board and taking shots at it.  As for male cheerleaders, actually we do care what some of em' have to say.  Jeremy Wells is an AU cheerleader this year because he used up all his eligibility as our long snapper as of last year.  You gotta' respect anyone who got to play football for AU and now gets to hold up female cheerleaders with one hand. :big:

123852[/snapback]

Here's looking up to him. Uhhhhhh maybe that was a wrong expression to use. B)

Archived