2014 4* JUCO OT/TE Jordan Prestwood

CadillacCone

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news may be coming soon.

He's in.

WDE, Do you mean he is committed. If so, I think our ball is rolling, and the pace is picking up quickly. Maybe a combination of us being 10-1 now and having a week off so the coaching are out doing work, but recruiting has been AWESOME to watch this week. I love it!

Info on Prestwood LINK

Confirming what was reported elsewhere, he says he is taking no more visits. We are supposed to have an interview tomorrow. I will fill in you ASAP after that.

Isn't he supposed to have an interview sometime today?

Not sure. Where did you see that?

Posted by you about 4 posts back. Quote from AUC I believe.

Isn't he supposed to have an interview sometime today?

Not sure. Where did you see that?

Posted by you about 4 posts back. Quote from AUC I believe.

Oh yeah. That was a free AUC post. They have not posted the interview yet but when they do it will probably be premium so it would not be allowed on AUF.

Not if someone has posted already, but seriously...this guy a tight end>? I could see if he was a freshman, but he is a juco, weighs over 300 and would need to come in, drop the weight and learn the position? Still want him though, not sure if this has been talked about already.

Has already been addressed in this thread. He played some TE in high school and JUCO and currently weighs about 280.

And dropping.

Never can have too many big physical TE's in our offence. Reminds me a little of our offensive scheme under Tuberville. Double TE set and run it down their throat. What kind of footwork does JP posses? Love seeing the TE or guard pulling and laying out a DL or LBer. So glad we have gotten back to our roots of power football! All aboard the Gus Bus!!

As always my friends, War Eagle!

Not if someone has posted already, but seriously...this guy a tight end>? I could see if he was a freshman, but he is a juco, weighs over 300 and would need to come in, drop the weight and learn the position? Still want him though, not sure if this has been talked about already.

A lot depends on the definition of "tight end". Shon Coleman has palyed TE a little this year. On certain plays the TE position's responsibilities resemble OL more than skill player.

A lot depends on the definition of "tight end". Shon Coleman has palyed TE a little this year. On certain plays the TE position's responsibilities resemble OL more than skill player.

Not a bad problem to have with a player. Kid is an athlete.

Archived