2014 4* JUCO OT/TE Jordan Prestwood

CadillacCone

1 more note. Jordan picked up all 4 of his BCS offers in the past 2 days so either he balled out last weekend or he is playing very well and got good academic reports recently.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

E, how much eligibility will he have left? Do we know why he left both FL St and ND?

Same HS as Aaron Murray. He is 2 years behind him. They are a traditional FL power.

E, how much eligibility will he have left? Do we know why he left both FL St and ND?

Same HS as Aaron Murray. He is 2 years behind him. They are a traditional FL power.

Don't know his eligibility status yet but my guess is 2 to play 2. Not sure why he left ND but all Coach Kelly would say is private issues.

We really wanted this kid on the first go round, but got no interest (well, maybe some) but that Craig guy was too good a recruiter.

Lets hang on to Jordan and sign him . Can he sign in Dec or does he have to wait until Feb?

Don't know yet. He was just offered yesterday and there have been no articles on him yet.

Lets hang on to Jordan and sign him . Can he sign in Dec or does he have to wait until Feb?

Don't know yet. He was just offered yesterday and there have been no articles on him yet.

I think he is an EE, E. :big:

I'll go out on a limb and guess that since ND is interested in him again, Jordan's private reasons for leaving ND may not be nefarious.

There is no indication ND is interested this time around. FSU is the team he originally signed with that has offered again.

Was he recruited by D. Craig originally when he decided on FSU?

No. Lawrence Dawsey

But he and Craig know each other pretty well. Word is, from my FSU friends, there weren't very many,if any. recruits that CDC didn't bond with while he was there.

Was he recruited by D. Craig originally when he decided on FSU?

No. Lawrence Dawsey

But he and Craig know each other pretty well. Word is, from my FSU friends, there weren't very many,if any. recruits that CDC didn't bond with while he was there.

Makes sense. He's done the same here.

• 1 month later...

I see 247 has an article up mentioning our moving on Prestwood with an attempt at getting him to official. Is this wishful thinking now that Casher's gone, or a viable option? From everything people have mentioned, it seems we'd have a ton of ground to make up with him.

I see 247 has an article up mentioning our moving on Prestwood with an attempt at getting him to official. Is this wishful thinking now that Casher's gone, or a viable option? From everything people have mentioned, it seems we'd have a ton of ground to make up with him.

Casher and Prestwood are not related. Casher was a center Prestwood an OT. The staff appears to really want an OT in this class. With JP we appear to be way behind FSU.

Casher and Prestwood are not related. Casher was a center Prestwood an OT. The staff appears to really want an OT in this class. With JP we appear to be way behind FSU.

I like us to pick up atleast one freshman at oline. I am still holding out hope we flip the NC State kid (Prescond?) from a few months ago. Is the 2015 class gonna be oline heavy?

Man I love these older threads. Just read back from the beginning in this one- where did some of these folks go? This was an AE thread apparently. Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled discussion....:)/>

• 2 weeks later...

According to Jason Caldwell on "The Drive" today Prestwood is being recruited as a tight end by Auburn. That's a BIG tight end.

Correct.

According to Jason Caldwell on "The Drive" today Prestwood is being recruited as a tight end by Auburn. That's a BIG tight end.

Correct.

Wow! Has he ever played this position. Can he run routes. Can he catch the ball. Cool if he can!

Correct.

Wow! Has he ever played this position. Can he run routes. Can he catch the ball. Cool if he can!

Yes and yes and he likes the idea of playing TE at Auburn.

Correct.

He played a good bit of TE in HS. Caught like 40 or so passes and a handful of TD's as well.

Archived