Auburn-UGA Tickets Needed......

TecmoBoJackson

FYI You can buy tickets from other Auburn Ticket holders and download and print. You will be given a new bar code which is scanned at the stadium. This is a new procedure this year. Go to http://www.stubhub.com/auburn-tickets/ and look at the tickets for sale. The site has the stadium 3-D seating so you can see the view from the seats. I just looked and there are Georgia tickets available. WDE!

• 3 weeks later...

How many do you need? I have 2 or 4 in section 39 which is Endzone facing the jumbotron.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for at least 2 tickets and possibly 4 depending on the cost. My daughter..an Auburn grad (2007) and her boyfriend are wanting to go since she hasn't been able to attend a game since last year and he is an FSU grad and will be his first time in Auburn.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for two tickets the AU/thUGA game also. We will be driving down from Collierville, TN. I hope to find something cheaper than the $120 price on StubHub.

Good Luck the face value for that game is 95 if you want to be up top maybe but there is now way you find lower bowl seats IMO for 120.

My tickets just fell through. I only need 1 but can use 3. I am an alum from Atlanta and my daughter is a student at AU. I can be reached at 678-448-8031

I've got 2 for sale in Section 15 Row 38. Asking $350 OBO for the pair. I'm coming from North Carolina and can meet in Auburn Saturday morning. You can reach me at 803-320-9887. Leave message if I'm unavailable (I'm at work during the day).

I have 1 ticket in section 39 endzone row 7 if you are interested call me on my cell 334-332-7677

Archived