The Truth on Ha Ha comes out

auclong

An assistant bammer strength and conditioning coach has been suspended for loaning Ha Ha money. Though the money was paid back, still an NCAA violation on both parties. Also, the coach is reported to have ties to a player agent. Anyone else heard this? Saw a few minutes ago on another site not sports related.

He was also Dre Kirkpatrick's High School coach who came over to uat a few years ago. Was it part of the deal to get Dre to sign? :popcorn:

This is gonna get fun.

I laughed when in the report it was a loan after his 2012 Dodge Charger was broken into.

You would think they would spread the type of cars around so it didn't look so obvious.....although I guess if you fall under the oversight.....err protection of the NCAA then it doesn't matter.

I laughed when in the report it was a loan after his 2012 Dodge Charger was broken into.

You would think they would spread the type of cars around so it didn't look so obvious.....although I guess if you fall under the oversight.....err protection of the NCAA then it doesn't matter.

Yeah, they do seem to end up with a lot of Chargers in Turdsaloser. Apparently the REC has a very good connection with a Dodge dealer.

Something needs to be clarified here. The coach wasn't suspended for loaning him money, he was suspended because it became public knowledge. He's suspended because he didn't keep it quiet enough...That's how things operate in t-town.

I think all of these uat shenanigans need a pinned & locked thread with a bammer board posted front and center...

31q1.jpg

links, photos, pics, and even crimson yarn connecting the dots.

Archived