Hey congrats on a huge huge win yesterday

BamaGrad03

I know last year was a struggle, and I can sympathize being not far removed from Bama having a few of those seasons in recent memory.

I told a friend this summer that Auburn made the best HC hire of all the available coaches and all the open positions at various schools. Arky puffed their chest about hiring their "name" coach. I told a few Arkansas fans that they should have tried to get Gus (not saying they could have over AU), but they thought they were going to open some eyes this year.

Probably not a better way to answer that question than what happened yesterday to Arkansas (two weeks in a row), and what happened at Kyle Field.

Congrats y'all. Welcome back. I'm excited that there's gonna be a lot on the line at the Iron Bowl this year for both teams.

what purpose does a bama fan have on this board?

He's been here for a long time, and is a very sensible poster that can talk about football. Show some respect.

I know last year was a struggle, and I can sympathize being not far removed from Bama having a few of those seasons in recent memory.

I told a friend this summer that Auburn made the best HC hire of all the available coaches and all the open positions at various schools. Arky puffed their chest about hiring their "name" coach. I told a few Arkansas fans that they should have tried to get Gus (not saying they could have over AU), but they thought they were going to open some eyes this year.

Probably not a better way to answer that question than what happened yesterday to Arkansas (two weeks in a row), and what happened at Kyle Field.

Congrats y'all. Welcome back. I'm excited that there's gonna be a lot on the line at the Iron Bowl this year for both teams.

Nice post! Thank you. It feels so good to matter again. Even though Arky does not look very good right now, they still make me nervous as they have had our number lately. I hope we are able to win that game big.

he likes being friends with the enemy and sticks with his team through the rough waters. Doesn't like a discussion about UA on this board without his input of why it is not so and we are wrong. He's welcome by all and that's fine but make no mistake about it.......

He's one of them ;)

He's been here for a long time, and is a very sensible poster that can talk about football. Show some respect.

It's a legitimate question, no need to be an ass about it. It's not like you speak for the board either, many disagree with your opinion.

I mainly lurk and read on the board, although I chat during the games. That said, I have seen BamaGrad03 posting on this board far longer than I have seen you. He is usually very reasonable. Show some class.

Thanks for the compliments. Better to see warriors have mutual respect for each other's accomplishments than hatred and loathing.

See you in November!!

War Eagle!!

I mainly lurk and read on the board, although I chat during the games. That said, I have seen BamaGrad03 posting on this board far longer than I have seen you. He is usually very reasonable. Show some class.

Lighten up ..it was just a question...

Thank you kindly, BG. Those are some very nice things for you to say.

It's a legitimate question, no need to be an ass about it. It's not like you speak for the board either, many disagree with your opinion.

And many agree. This is an AU board that is open to all. He does bring some good discussion. His bias to his team is no different than anyone of AUs bias to our Tigers. Didn't see him as being an ass, just letting some that's new here know how things are.

And many agree. This is an AU board that is open to all. He does bring some good discussion. His bias to his team is no different than anyone of AUs bias to our Tigers. Didn't see him as being an ass, just letting some that's new here know how things are.

Exactly, was not trying to be an ass. Just as one could have taken what Eisenhower said and turned it into saying that BG was a troll even though that is probably not what he meant by it.

I think it is great that a bama fan can come on this board and conduct himself in a polite manner.. whish there were more like him/her. few and far between.. There are bama fans at work and they act like such jerks. Besides, he/she seems to be giving lots of praise about how our team has improved.

BamaGrad has been around awhile and is about the only sensible bama fan I have ever come across on a message board. There is nothing wrong with respectful rival fans making good conversation. Thanks BG.

Archived