Paul Finebaum is so biased...

JBiGGiE

How biased is he? I recall early in the season the talking heads were asking him if anyone (Oregon, Stanford, Ohio St.) could beat Bama. Shaking his head the whole time with an air of disgust he declares that no one on schedule or in the country would test them. Today he praises Missouri for their rise from injury and to the top of the east division... but then has to add the qualifier that they are the only team who "might" give Bama a hard time. I hope we hang 50+ on the turds just so I can see the look on that homer's face.

(Mods feel free to move this wherever it needs to be)

How biased is he? I recall early in the season the talking heads were asking him if anyone (Oregon, Stanford, Ohio St.) could beat Bama. Shaking his head the whole time with an air of disgust he declares that no one on schedule or in the country would test them. Today he praises Missouri for their rise from injury and to the top of the east division... but then has to add the qualifier that they are the only team who "might" give Bama a hard time. I hope we hang 50+ on the turds just so I can see the look on that homer's face.

(Mods feel free to move this wherever it needs to be)

I caught that too. He's such an arrogant little twit. The bammurs used to call Tubs "Wingnut" but IMO Finebaum is the wingnut of all wingnuts.

Who is Paul Finebaum? :-)

q7v8.jpg

Can this pic be shown every time someone on here even mentions his name?

Love Y'all, but please do yourselves a favor, just don't listen to or pay him any attention to fine-scum, and you will live a happier life!

q7v8.jpg

Absolutely PERFECT Stat. Almost lost my wine when I saw the pic. He has to be one of the ugliest human beings on the planet. He has the perfect face for radio. LMAO. A jock sniffer if I ever saw one. Thanks for posting.

Paul knows who is audience is. He plays to them. They pay his salary. He is a good interviewer and has many good guests. It's the bammers and Auburn posers who make the show unbearable. I hope espn doesn't keep him around too long. The association with the state of Alabama is ridiculous. His show can't be that popular nationwide. The few times I have listened, it's the same national and local callers calling in.

To your point A4E the mother ship is leaning on him heavily for their SEC network. They call him in on almost every college show to get his opinion. Which shows how much credibility they have. I'll never forget last week before the ATM game they had him on asking about having 8 teams from the SEC ranked and in his arrogant way he said unfortunately after this week Mizzou and Auburn won't be ranked anymore. It just so happened that those two were the only two teams that he mentioned that won. So this week when they have him on he does nothing but praise Mizzou. Of course they lose. So as far as I'm concerned the next time he makes a correct pick not named bama will be his first.

Having him on college gameday does nothing, but fuel the SEC hate. He comes across as so arrogant and biased it does not look good for the SEC.

NASA called, they need their satelite dishes back.....

You're not kidding. I thought Tubs had big ears, but dayyum ... ... a strong gust of win might get him airborne.

NASA called, they need their satelite dishes back.....

You're not kidding. I thought Tubs had big ears, but dayyum ... ... a strong gust of win might get him airborne.

It's not so much that his ears are big; it's just that the rest of his head is so small.

He is going to be one of the faces of the SEC network. Wait and see. SUCKS!

I'm honestly thinking he is going to be on gameday next year. all these little stints he is running on there this year is just a way to get him in the fold and ready for next years sec network stuff and his full time seat on gameday.

I'm honestly thinking he is going to be on gameday next year. all these little stints he is running on there this year is just a way to get him in the fold and ready for next years sec network stuff and his full time seat on gameday.

Just when you think BSPN couldn't sink any lower...........

That's a done deal. He's already moved to Charlotte.

http://www.thestate....ill-travel.html

His deal – which includes his five-times-a-week (2 p.m.-6 p.m. EST) radio call-in show, plus 100 annual TV appearances on ESPN (he has already appeared on the popular GameDay program at Clemson and at Georgia), and a TV simulcast of the radio show once the SEC Network begins – will pay him handsomely. Finebaum politely declined to reveal numbers, but longtime friend and ESPN analyst/handicapper Danny Sheridan suggests something in the high six-figure to low seven-figure range.

ROFLMAO, Stat.

We always knew Fineboob was holding Sabear's jock strap. Now we have the proof.

You better look again. That jockstrap is wayyyyyyyyyyy too big for Lil Nicky!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived