Paul Finebaum is so biased...

JBiGGiE

Yup, so biased that he just told ESPN we should be #2 ahead of OSU and that he wouldn't pick against us even if we played the Denver Broncos. Wake up people, he is here to get people to listen and he does a good job of that. He doesn't care either way when it comes to an actual team allegiance.

Yup, so biased that he just told ESPN we should be #2 ahead of OSU and that he wouldn't pick against us even if we played the Denver Broncos. Wake up people, he is here to get people to listen and he does a good job of that. He doesn't care either way when it comes to an actual team allegiance.

That is true but he went out of his way to try and get us put on probation and has gone just as far out of his way to try and make sure bama didn't.

That is true but he went out of his way to try and get us put on probation and has gone just as far out of his way to try and make sure bama didn't.

My only issue with him is that he's being used as an analyst, and I don't know that he knows enough about football to be one. At least not and share the stage/screen with those he does. His radio show is nothing regarding analysis, it's all "Your sister slept with your brother" "your mom watched" garbage.

In my defense, I did write this one up a month before Auburn beat Pawl's favorite team. Also Finebaum is about to be the face of the SEC Network, obviously he has a vested interest in the success of the top SEC team on the national level. That's just bidness. But his allegiance to Bama is unabashed.

I read somewhere he flat said that he plays to the tahd fans because there are more of them and they make his show successful. Now he is firing them up by jumping on the AU bandwagon. He plays both sides of the fence depending on who is winning but he will always lean bammer just because he can get more out their lunatic fringe fanbase.

His show is broadcast on ESPNU today. All I have to say is WOW! I don't live in bama or have xm radio. I've tried listening a couple of times on the net and the callers turned me off. Well today his phone lines are down. At least as of now they are. So he has spent the first hour defending Auburn and the SEC for that matter. Blasting the big 10 schedule and the ACC. To sum it up. He said that if OSU played Auburn's schedule they would have 2-3 loses. He has said many jaw dropping positive statements about Auburn and why they should be in the national title game. I am floored.

His show is broadcast on ESPNU today. All I have to say is WOW! I don't live in bama or have xm radio. I've tried listening a couple of times on the net and the callers turned me off. Well today his phone lines are down. At least as of now they are. So he has spent the first hour defending Auburn and the SEC for that matter. Blasting the big 10 schedule and the ACC. To sum it up. He said that if OSU played Auburn's schedule they would have 2-3 loses. He has said many jaw dropping positive statements about Auburn and why they should be in the national title game. I am floored.

Now that uat is on the sideline and out of the championship discussion, he needs to be able to talk about something to make his show (seem) relevant. He needs listeners and his regular bammie audience has just dropped out due to getting their hearts ripped out in Kick bama Kick. Do not be fooled. He's still a bammie homer and that hasn't and won't change.

PF has always catered to the hot team in the state. He's about ratings. when we had our streak a few years ago it was all AU all the time. If we become the relevant team in the state again, he will kiss our arse just like during the streak. ratings.

Archived