Just got back from a concert

AUloggerhead

Went to see a jazz concert (Norman Brown & Boney James) tonight in Seattle after watching the Iron Bowl this p.m. The victory put me in a most agreeable mood to enjoy the music. :D But the best part of the evening was at the end. Coming out of the parking garage downtown, we found ourselves stuck in a line to pay & get gone. It took me just a moment to notice the car in front of me had a license plate frame that read, "Crimson Tide" on the top and "University of Alabama" on the bottom, also a National Alumni Association sticker in the back window. I caught up to them in the city traffic and motioned for the driver to roll down his window before saying, "How 'bout dem Awburn Tygers? War Eagle." :big::au: WDE

Wow. Tigers and bammers in Seattle ? Use to live there a few moons ago and know how far away from the Plains that place is,and I don't just mean geographically.

Went to see a jazz concert (Norman Brown & Boney James) tonight in Seattle after watching the Iron Bowl this p.m.  The victory put me in a most agreeable mood to enjoy the music.  :D  But the best part of the evening was at the end.  Coming out of the parking garage downtown, we found ourselves stuck in a line to pay & get gone.  It took me just a moment to notice the car in front of me had a license plate frame that read, "Crimson Tide" on the top and "University of Alabama" on the bottom, also a National Alumni Association sticker in the back window.  I caught up to them in the city traffic and motioned for the driver to roll down his window before saying, "How 'bout dem Awburn Tygers?  War Eagle."  :big:   :au: WDE

124686[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived