bama being investigated?

WarEagle10

emmert probably is tuscaloosa to exchange gifts with his little buddy, nick

I never put a lot of stock in internet rumors. But an investigation is in order and the entire country knows it. Perhaps Emmert finally felt under so much pressure from the Big10 and Pac12 that he had to launch one.

I never put a lot of stock in internet rumors. But an investigation is in order and the entire country knows it. Perhaps Emmert finally felt under so much pressure from the Big10 and Pac12 that he had to launch one.

I hope you are right

They are way overdue for an NCAA investigation. Things have been out of control since nickapoleon arrived and the bammers don't even try to hide the cheating anymore. They think it's their right to do what they want because they are the crimson tide.

Emmert is a coward, and he has done a terrible job as the leader of the NCAA. I have no faith that bammer will have any real investigation, and if they do manage to go that far, that it will be as thorough as the one Auburn received in 2010.

No worthwhile investigation will ever happen until bama gets a PLOI.

True. But do we know they haven't? The NCAA won't make it public and the university doesn't have to.

They are way overdue for an NCAA investigation. Things have been out of control since nickapoleon arrived and the bammers don't even try to hide the cheating anymore. They think it's their right to do what they want because they are the crimson tide.

Emmert is a coward, and he has done a terrible job as the leader of the NCAA. I have no faith that bammer will have any real investigation, and if they do manage to go that far, that it will be as thorough as the one Auburn received in 2010.

No doubt there. I still remember the outrage from not only the fans but the university itself when the NCAA actually dared put them on probation and hand down sanctions over the deal with Albert Means. Like the nickapolean bit, so perfect.

I have emailed him several times, telling him he has no balls when it comes to investigating bammer

I have emailed him several times, telling him he has no balls when it comes to investigating bammer

Nicky must have some very good stuff on Emmert for him to hold off for so long in the face of such overwhelming evidence.

Nicky must have some very good stuff on Emmert for him to hold off for so long in the face of such overwhelming evidence.

They are joined at the hip because they know where the bodies are buried during their tenure at LSWho, especially as they pertain to the academic scandal that occurred back then. Sort of like, if you rat on me I am going to take you down with me, ergo nothing will happen till Spanky and Emmeret are gone. JMO A great pair says the bahr.

They are joined at the hip because they know where the bodies are buried during their tenure at LSWho, especially as they pertain to the academic scandal that occurred back then. Sort of like, if you rat on me I am going to take you down with me, ergo nothing will happen till Spanky and Emmeret are gone. JMO A great pair says the bahr.

Slammer, bahr was referring to Golden Flake and Coca-Cola, or was it Pepsi?

Slammer, bahr was referring to Golden Flake and Coca-Cola, or was it Pepsi?

It was Coca Cola, saw it many times.

Read up on Emmert. Scandal seems to follow him as well. UConn,LSU, Washington, etc. He ain't no choir boy. He and little Nicky are peas in a pod.

Archived