MrMoJo is like a cockroach..he lives!

MrMoJo

Past couple of weeks I really felt bad, fatigued. Last Sunday night, I felt some very sharp chest pains about 3:00 am but they went away after a minute. After that it felt like a 300 lb ape was standing on my chest. I woke my wife up and laid in bed a while. I was thinking the last thing I had seen on TV was the CSS replay of the Bama game. I thought if I was going down at least I got to see AU go undefeated. The pressure went away and I went to sleep.

The next day I went to work although my wife was on my butt to go to the doctor. I'm a Type A guy and had a proposal due Tuesaday that I had been working on for six weeks and by God nothing was going to stop me from finishing it. All kinds of alarms were going off all day but I just ignored them all. Going home I was still feeling lousy so I stopped off at my bar and drank some beer. I felt a whole lot better then. Tuesday, I went to work and was actually soaking wet from sweating when my wife called and said my doc told me to get my butt in my car and get down to the emergency room. I took about 10 minutes to finish putting the rest of the proposal in the binder, took it in to my VP, told him he had two hours to bone up on it before showtime because I would be in the ER, and left. My doctor is never wrong and I didn't like the change in odds.

After three days of probing, sticking, nitro pills, stress tests, scans, MRIs, and finally a heart catherization, they let me loose yesterday. Minor heart damage, not as bad as originally thought....I'm a lucky sob. My new heart doc laid the law and told me what I start changing tommorrow is going to affect my quality of life in ten years....sobering thought. Mrs MoJo was pleased with the new edict, it was her biggest wish list. Anyway, got home, took a shower, changed at went to my parents to eat with the family. This Thanksgiving had a special meaning this year.

I didn't write this to bore you with my problems, I wrote it because alot of you guys want AU to win the NC this year. I've always told my family and friends that before Au won the NC, God would strike me dead because of my past sins. Well, He knocked me down but He didn't finish me off so all I can interpet of all this is no NC this time. Sorry guys!

its called "catching a glimpse of your own mortailty"....been there, done that.....if you smoke, stop......learn to relax......get a little exercise and don't eat so much.....stress is the biggest danger.......i retired at age 48......best thing that i have ever done for my heart

MoJo, never met you (that I know of), but if AU not getting an NC means you live, I'll say to hell with our NC hopes. Hang in there and take care of your self.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

You got the Mojo, but the next time you have "signs" take care of them first. You may have prevented what heart damage you had.

Why is Mrs. MoJo so happy with your new lifestyle? No strippers? *grin*

I'm glad you are "fixed" now. You are a great AU fan.

Happy Holidays,

LE

Thanks for all of your kind words, it was a bit therapudic to write this all down.

Maybe one day we will all meet in the Great Message Board in the Sky. One thing I do know, they will never let a bammer poster on that board.

They will be posting on the Bear Board, you know the guy who sold his soul to the devil.

Have a good night.....

Archived