Everyone was wrong

PChamp119

Everyone (including yours truly) who said Oklahoma had a cake walk with the Big 12 Championship game against the Northern Division Champ... we were all wrong.

The SEC East is much easier then the Big 12 North.... can anyone honestly say Tennessee is better then Iowa St or Colorado?

UT is below Miss St, Ole Miss, Ark, and Alabama at this point in the season, with no QB, they would have a tough time beating any team from the SEC West in Atlanta next week...

UT is below Miss St, Ole Miss, Ark, and Alabama at this point in the season, with no QB, they would have a tough time beating any team from the SEC West in Atlanta next week...

126550[/snapback]

I don't think their QB was the problem today. Their defense sucked.

yep, they gave up over 60 points total to Vanderbilt and Kentucky. That's almost 7 games worth of points for Auburn, including the Top 10 teams we played...

I'm hoping that CTT hangs some big numbers on UT. The way their defense looks, we should be able to score as many as we want. OU is going to win big in their CG, so we need to score as many as possible.

(Not that it would do us any good.)

When asked about the SECCG, Fulmer said "Our boys will show up. We'll give it a good try."

Sounds like something we'd hear from the Louisiana Tech coach going in to play at Jordan-Hare.

Hope his team hears those words and gives up, too.

The Big XII North is a steaming pile of crap...when your division winner has a 4-4 conference record, you suck. Period. I'd like any of Georgia, Florida or Tennessee over either of CU or ISU.

If OU doesn't draw and quarter CU, it'll be because they got bored. These two played in the 2002 Big XII title game and the Sooners won 29-7. I'd be very surprised if it were that close this time.

Archived