Sugar Bowl - UAT v Oklahoma

around4ever

The funny thing is, if Saban had channelled his inner Gus and kept running Henry....he would have probably won that game because OK had no answer for Henry. I'm still scratching my head why they didn't stick with him and give him the ball more.

Oh well...BOOMER SOONER! Their tears are delicious!

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I have to admit that i am loving this. I just want AU to beat FSU and stop all the ney sayers!

all the same experts that picked Alabama by 3 touchdowns picked FSU to roll over AU.

Best game of the bowl season.....................so far.

:lmao:

Oh yes! Love to see all the bama hate here this morning...around the hole, down the hole.

Tiger4life.....SEC not over-rated necessarily but definitely overly arrogant. Lots of folks in SEC country have reached the point where they think all their teams have to do is "show up" and they are going to win. Many of us have been reading our own press clippings and we are suddenly surprised when a Duke gives TAMU all they can handle...and Oklahoma handles the "best team in the nation" virtually from wire to wire.

Certainly most Bama folks had figured that their game was in the bag soon as it was announced. Thus they have spent the past two weeks cluttering up AUburn boards, talking about how FSU was going to smack AU....when they should have been musing about whether their team would be ready to play....or perhaps wondering if TAMU and AU had shown some pretty smart coaches the key to beating Alabama. Losing the last two games of the season to "inferior teams" is not the Bama Way now is it?

JMO but the Bama loss should be a good lesson about the danger of having preconceived ideas about the worthiness of an opponent. AU fans (and players) might want to reconsider the common perception these days ........that a good SEC team does not have to worry about an ACC opponent.

I wonder if TJ Yeldon is going to get "processed" after watching Derrick Henry run over and through the OK defense last night.

Henry did look good didn't he?.... kept bama in the game when everyone around him was having an "off night" as they would like to say. He's gonna be a problem for some folks next season.

I wonder if TJ Yeldon is going to get "processed" after watching Derrick Henry run over and through the OK defense last night.

Henry did look good didn't he?.... kept bama in the game when everyone around him was having an "off night" as they would like to say. He's gonna be a problem for some folks next season.

Yeldon looked average last night & Henry looked like a beast.

I'm fine with pulling for the other SEC teams to win in the bowls although it doesn't kill me if they lose, but no way I pull for Updyke. Go Sooners!

I can't pull for thUGA either. All other SEC teams are fine. If this game continues like this and AU wins, this will be the absolute best bowl season ever!

Make room in your boat for many others. . . .

Tiger4life.....SEC not over-rated necessarily but definitely overly arrogant. Lots of folks in SEC country have reached the point where they think all their teams have to do is "show up" and they are going to win. Many of us have been reading our own press clippings and we are suddenly surprised when a Duke gives TAMU all they can handle...and Oklahoma handles the "best team in the nation" virtually from wire to wire.

Certainly most Bama folks had figured that their game was in the bag soon as it was announced. Thus they have spent the past two weeks cluttering up AUburn boards, talking about how FSU was going to smack AU....when they should have been musing about whether their team would be ready to play....or perhaps wondering if TAMU and AU had shown some pretty smart coaches the key to beating Alabama. Losing the last two games of the season to "inferior teams" is not the Bama Way now is it?

JMO but the Bama loss should be a good lesson about the danger of having preconceived ideas about the worthiness of an opponent. AU fans (and players) might want to reconsider the common perception these days ........that a good SEC team does not have to worry about an ACC opponent.

. . . . Starting with their coach and QB.

Justin Hokanson@JHokanson5h

RT @awfulannouncing: And that is the end of Katherine Webb's college football career. What a journey it's been.

Great tweet.

What a created media circus she was . . . But gotta give her tabs for milking the idiots for 15 minutes for fame!

Justin Hokanson@JHokanson5h

RT @awfulannouncing: And that is the end of Katherine Webb's college football career. What a journey it's been.

Great tweet.

What a created media circus she was . . . But gotta give her tabs for milking the idiots for 15 minutes for fame!

all because musburger had to go and fawn all over her in the middle of a blowout.

. . . . Starting with their coach and QB.

Yep...they sure didn't have their attention on the Sooners...and of course the fawning bama media was carrying the water for their argument that the AU win was a fluke and bama should still be #1 after then beat OK soundly.

fox sports live had some pretty good comments during the highlights. Some about Webb, then after they showed Saban at the post game press conference. "that table looked like it was barely below his hairline." Pointing out Weeman's stature

It just proved what my daddy always said, "You give grief, you get grief."

Yeldon looked average last night & Henry looked like a beast.

A good coach would of kept running Henry all night long... Wait is'nt Saban suppose to be the "greatest college coach" :drippingsarcasm7pa: .

Archived