Sugar Bowl - UAT v Oklahoma

around4ever

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alabama always is and always will be the best team in college football and AUburn is just a no name team and if UGA beat Auburn and Auburn beat Bama ten Bama would be playing in the Natty.

Sums up 90% of the pre game talk.

Go Sooners!! Just don't think Sooners have athletes to do the zone read like AU did to uat. Definitely not at QB.

Boomer!

Right now, Harvey Updyke is having a seizure because Bryan Batt is singing the anthem.

Can we please stop giving that updyke idiot publicity? Move on already.

It does not matter what you think may happen in a football game, or what could happen if they meet 100 more times, even if you win 99/100 rematches if they could be played, it is not a best of series--this ain't baseball and it damn sure ain't basketball,

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS ON YOUR ONE OPPORTUNITY ON THE DAY THE GAME IS PLAYED THAT YOU HAVE KNOWN WAS COMING FOR SEVERAL MONTHS OR IN THE CASE OF THE BOWLS A MONTH OR MORE, IT IS HOW YOU PLAY THAT DAY, HOW DID YOU PREPARE, HOW DID YOU REACT AND ADJUST, DECIDES WHO WINS OR LOSES!!!! IT IS WINNER TAKE ALL!!!! AUBURN IS THE BETTER TEAM!!!!

but I really hate Bob Stoops and want to see him and the Sooners embarrassed!!! So if Bama beats them 100 to nothing it does not mean that Bama is a better team than FSU or AUBURN!!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

After hearing the Bad mouthing from Bob Stoops about how weak the SEC is, I have a feeling he will have to retract those statements. I think this will be a blow out.

Archived