Sugar Bowl - UAT v Oklahoma

around4ever

Cyrus. Glad we've got Greg Robinson and not you, big man. Great decision.

They can keep Yeldon too...

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Texas officially took Saban off of their list...even Mack Brown beat Oklahoma this season with a lot less talent.

Nicky needs to beg to go to the NFL to get away from the college spread...

I think Texas officially took Saban off of their list...even Mack Brown beat Oklahoma this season with a lot less talent.

Nicky needs to beg to go to the NFL to get away from the college spread...

Nick to Cleveland...

Good NFL teams run it too (see: Seattle, San Francisco, Carolina, New Orleans, Denver, and New England... all incorporating aspects of various spread approaches).

Good NFL teams run it too (see: Seattle, San Francisco, Carolina, New Orleans, Denver, and New England... all incorporating aspects of various spread approaches).

No, no, it will only cause injuries! Can't allow it!

The difference is you dont have to account for the QB in the run game for the most part in the NFL...

Already seeing all the excuses.

HUNH needs to be banned its how crappy teams beat great teams.

It wasn't the NC so it doesn't matter.

The refs screwed the team.

Etc...

They just got beat on the national stage by a team that installed a completely new offense in the offtime and a QB that had a 50% pass ration coming into the game. 4 turn overs is just crazy.

Now, now, Y'all have to understand; this is not the game Saban wanted to be in.

All that "special pressure"

Yes, special SuV's to kickers!

Fascinating to see Stoops just pants Bama's coaching staff. They caught the defense off-guard; then the defense completely overwhelmed the Bama OL with disguised pressure. Out-coached on both sides of the ball.

OK by 14!!! ONE prediction down, one to go! Tora's roaring!!!

Who ya got for tomorrow's game? Daddy needs a pair of new shoes!!

You're so funny! This is the first time I've ever taken a chance to predict a score. Now I have prayed for many victories, mostly Auburn-centered, because I knew what was at stake. This one was just "Lord, Your will be done." Much more going on than what we can see. It's just sweet when you see athletes like Trevor Knight say what he did. I have thoroughly enjoyed "The Sooner Bowl" tonight--been fun "watching it" with all of you!

Archived