Sugar Bowl - UAT v Oklahoma

around4ever

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 game losing streak... Haha. Impossible right with the great nick saban at the helm. Maybe not. Get use to it bammers, the hammer is coming next year. WDE

So, for a team that was supposed to easily three-peat, uat comes away with ... ... absolutely nothing! No championship of any kind and not even a bowl trophy! Bwahahahahaha! Sabun is sorry he didn't take the UT job when it was offered.

Bammers need to look at the bright side.

A. Don't have to spend their beer money on another Daniel Moore print.

B. Texas doesn't want Saban anymore. They are looking for someone who can out coach Stoops.

OK by 14!!! ONE prediction down, one to go! Tora's roaring!!!

Who ya got for tomorrow's game? Daddy needs a pair of new shoes!!

You're so funny! This is the first time I've ever taken a chance to predict a score. Now I have prayed for many victories, mostly Auburn-centered, because I knew what was at stake. This one was just "Lord, Your will be done." Much more going on than what we can see. It's just sweet when you see athletes like Trevor Knight say what he did. I have thoroughly enjoyed "The Sooner Bowl" tonight--been fun "watching it" with all of you!

I agree. For me, it means a lot when these young men, instead of saying they thank God, give thanks to their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

So, for a team that was supposed to easily three-peat, uat comes away with ... ... absolutely nothing! No championship of any kind and not even a bowl trophy! Bwahahahahaha! Sabun is sorry he didn't take the UT job when it was offered.

Maybe they could hang a banner for being co-SEC West champions.

Anyone else feel like they need a cigarette ? :roflol:

That was AMAZING !

Well i dont smoke, but what the hell...lol

That translates to another MNC in bammer math.

Maybe they could get some t shirts printed up?

Oh it wasn't offered, if so he would have jumped!

Well, today was my birthday and I couldn't have ASKED FOR A BETTER BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!!!!!! WDE!!!! Now let's go bring that Crystal back to The Plains. I can go to bed now and have pleasant dreams. Nite all,

:wareagle:

Happy birthday, Slammer1! You are right...I bet you will 'NEVER AGAIN' forget this one! Sleep well, and Jeremiah 29:11 for every day of this upcoming gift of a year! :jossun:

OK by 14!!! ONE prediction down, one to go! Tora's roaring!!!

Who ya got for tomorrow's game? Daddy needs a pair of new shoes!!

You're so funny! This is the first time I've ever taken a chance to predict a score. Now I have prayed for many victories, mostly Auburn-centered, because I knew what was at stake. This one was just "Lord, Your will be done." Much more going on than what we can see. It's just sweet when you see athletes like Trevor Knight say what he did. I have thoroughly enjoyed "The Sooner Bowl" tonight--been fun "watching it" with all of you!

I agree. For me, it means a lot when these young men, instead of saying they thank God, give thanks to their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Me too, Pat. And if you mean the Orange Bowl, I wish I could predict ZERO TO ZERO and call it a tie. It is the LOSER BOWL, or at least the WHINER BOWL IMO! >:(:big:

Saban post game: blames his players for the loss to include his kicker. Then goes on to say he is proud of how they responded in the 2nd half. Then he blamed them some more, then again said he is proud of them?

Man all u can say is that all of the point spreads and bowl projections have been way off for a lot of the games. Don't need to waste my time on reading the bowl projections any more. What a joke.

Saban post game: blames his players for the loss to include his kicker. Then goes on to say he is proud of how they responded in the 2nd half. Then he blamed them some more, then again said he is proud of them?

That was embarrassing. Shula did better against Stoops than Saban did. Mikey only lost by 7 in each of his losses to the Sooners. The funny thing is in those two games OU was the one that mailed it in and Bama was the one played way over their heads.

Guest jojo1515

Poetic justice that trader C. Kuandjo ended his trader career by giving up the blind sack that led to a recovered fumble for a touchdown while holding (and still couldn't make the block) and made AJs last play ever one of his worst memories. Thanks CK for making AU fans smile.....trader ;)

Archived