Sugar Bowl - UAT v Oklahoma

around4ever

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still want UAT to win for the SEC but with the sports media's love for Saban, AJ and Alabama football, it's great that they are getting knocked down. In the eyes of the sports media, Alabama just lost to Au at the end but they are still the best team in football. This is great to bring them down a notch. But sure i still want the SEC to win out.

I still want UAT to win for the SEC but with the sports media's love for Saban, AJ and Alabama football, it's great that they are getting knocked down. In the eyes of the sports media, Alabama just lost to Au at the end but they are still the best team in football. This is great to bring them down a notch. But sure i still want the SEC to win out.

Nope. Screw the SEC. Besides, it's uat we're talking about here.

Not me. Not after 2010.

Nope. Screw the SEC. Besides, it's uat we're talking about here.

Exactly. screw the SEC.....hate uat

IMO this kinda worries me about FSU. Was Bama always this bad or are they just having a bad day?

Turnovers and a month to prepare.

Not me. Not after 2010.

+1

Archived