Sugar Bowl - UAT v Oklahoma

around4ever

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate it for Cade, but not for the turds.

Oh God these announcers are begging for a penalty because he unbuckled his helmet. Please.

dude, he didn't just unbuckle it, he removed it. That is a penalty. They were right, the officials just missed it or chose to not call it.

They are complaining already on my FB page about the no call on the helmet.

I said you were not saying that in '09 when Fat Cody did the same thing...

Foster missed!!! Lord Have Mercy that kid is either a head case now or he's just not very good.

I think it's updyklogical.

Oh my. Foster better head for Bourbon Street and start dancing or playing guitar.

he damn sure better not pass out on a table outside Krystal

No question, failure of refs to call the penalty for the kid removing his helmet is going to be the difference in the game:

Excuse #1 for the list of reasons why Bama is the best team but lost the game.

No question, failure of refs to call the penalty for the kid removing his helmet is going to be the difference in the game:

Come on now, you know this is not the game they want to be in.

Has Nick Saban checked out mentally? He barely seems upset. Either he is leaving, retiring or just doesn't care nearly as much as he used to.

Come on now, you know this is not the game they want to be in.

OK...that's #2

I'm fine with pulling for the other SEC teams to win in the bowls although it doesn't kill me if they lose, but no way I pull for Updyke. Go Sooners!

I can't pull for thUGA either. All other SEC teams are fine. If this game continues like this and AU wins, this will be the absolute best bowl season ever!

Has Nick Saban checked out mentally? He barely seems upset. Either he is leaving, retiring or just doesn't care nearly as much as he used to.

I've been saying this since he accepted a penalty against Miss St.

Lousy situation for UAT. OUs Mobile QB and hurry up. Then their offense fumbles, gets intercepted, and misses a field goal. What else can go wrong? Saban ejected?

Archived