Sugar Bowl - UAT v Oklahoma

around4ever

Oky has hung 31 on Bammur's D in the first half. Does that mean that Saban is no longer being considered for the Texas job?

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No question, failure of refs to call the penalty for the kid removing his helmet is going to be the difference in the game:

Excuse #1 for the list of reasons why Bama is the best team but lost the game.

Come on now, you know this is not the game they want to be in.

OK...that's #2

I've already seen it on fb: "They're not playing because what is there to win?" SMH

Has Nick Saban checked out mentally? He barely seems upset. Either he is leaving, retiring or just doesn't care nearly as much as he used to.

Saben hasn't been in a game since Miss, St. I made mention of this durring/after the IB. I think he's going to TX. I think he has known since before Miss St. game. Usually he a raving leprechaun on the sidelines when his guys are screwing up, but not the last part of the season nor tonight.

Something else that makes me think this is he was on SC earlier today(??) saying Auburn deserved to win the IB. and was talking us up for the BCS Champ game.

He's gone I'm almost positive of it.

Lousy situation for UAT. OUs Mobile QB and hurry up. Then their offense fumbles, gets intercepted, and misses a field goal. What else can go wrong? Saban ejected?

Your last statement might not be a bad idea.

Oky has hung 31 on Bammur's D in the first half. Does that mean that Saban is no longer being considered for the Texas job?

Yes, he has been processed and they are pulling his scholly too.

No question, failure of refs to call the penalty for the kid removing his helmet is going to be the difference in the game:

Excuse #1 for the list of reasons why Bama is the best team but lost the game.

Come on now, you know this is not the game they want to be in.

OK...that's #2

:)

Bama, how is that "gonna run the score up so much on Oklahoma that we win the AP national Championship...." thingy going for you?

Bet Saban stops recruiting from now on to lobby for the HUNH O to be a death penalty offense.

Does Saban fire smart? He seriously needs a DC that can coach against the up tempo offense.

Why would he do that? Everybody knows Smart is just the DC in title only. Saban runs that defense so there's no reason to fire smart.

Has Nick Saban checked out mentally? He barely seems upset. Either he is leaving, retiring or just doesn't care nearly as much as he used to.

I've been saying this since he accepted a penalty against Miss St.

IMHO....maybe he planned to retire on a high note...AJ leaves with the Heisman and the third NC...only it hasn't worked out that way. Now he has to go out in a way he didn't want or stick around and try again. He can't believe things weren't given to him the way he thinks he deserves.

Oh yea, plus he said he's "not interested in the TX job". last time we all heard those words come out his mouth He took the Bama job a week later.

Josh Heupul is calling one hell of game. He obviously did his homework over the break.

Certainly watched the Iron Bowl. Smart man.

I see an onside kick try coming up

IMO this kinda worries me about FSU. Was Bama always this bad or are they just having a bad day?

looks good for fast paced offenses...right?

Watching them play like this is making me more nervous for our game. I know transitive property doesn't work in football but uhhhhh yeah

Archived