Sugar Bowl - UAT v Oklahoma

around4ever

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was an impressive throw, catch and presence of mind to stick the ball over the line.

I will have to look at the play again (if I can find it) but I think Oklahoma got away with one on that TD play. I think when they shifted and the player stepped into the inside receiver spot, he was up on the line. The outside receiver was on the line as well, meaning the on e that caught the pass was ineligible. Would love to see a still shot of the formation after the shift and before the snap. I'm not complaining, I'm just making an observation. Go Sooners.

Another long one.....DANG IT!!!!

OU has got to find a way to stop those. That's really all bammer has been doing well so far. And that's all they need....DANG IT!!!

Another long one.....DANG IT!!!!

OU has got to find a way to stop those. That's really all bammer has been doing well so far. And that's all they need....DANG IT!!!

AJ 5/7 for 207 smh

Their offensive line has been awfully close to being in an illegal formation. The right tackle was still not legally on the line of scrimmage on that play...

Their offensive line has been awfully close to being in an illegal formation. The right tackle was still not legally on the line of scrimmage on that play...

And the Refs missed the ineligible man down field, and yes right after the penalty they should have thrown the flag again.

That play is a result of the targeting rule. DB goes up to play the ball and risks a targeting penalty.

Sure was

I love how every tackle, uat defenders have to stare down the guy they brought down.

entitlement complex....

Archived