Toomers rolled?

ScubaSteve

Don't know if that's so....but I'm good with it. This has been a season to remember....always....and for me at least, that final loss to an outstanding FSU team does not diminish my affection for what these guys did. Hope a crowd meets them when they return.

I'm good with it. This season has been a complete success and nobody saw it coming. We played a great team last night and dominated them for big parts of the game. We had the lead with what 15 seconds left? I think things are very bright for our Tigers.

Not a big fan of rolling Toomers for anything other than an AU victory. I understand the sentiment but lets keep the tradition sacred. Mr. Toomer didn't put the tickertape on the telegraph wires after an API loss.

Hard to tell if it was Auburn fans or not but who cares. We rolled the hell out of that corner this year and loved it!!!!!!

Not a big fan of rolling Toomers for anything other than an AU victory. I understand the sentiment but lets keep the tradition sacred. Mr. Toomer didn't put the tickertape on the telegraph wires after an API loss.

I agree with this. The tradition is sacred and is for victory, not a great game played, great effort, or coming in second. I am very proud of team and can take a loss just fine, but Toomers is for victory. JMO.

Archived