Play Ball ! Almost

AU64

On my way south...left NC a jump ahead of 6" of snow and on my way to Fla.

Anyone else going to see the Snowbird Classic? I plan to be there for all three games and can't wait for some baseball...and some warm weather.

PS...see that AU picked last in SEC-West...it's a tough league and Sunny has a hill to climb but IMO the biggest thing is making the SEC tourney and the NCAA.

Anyone else going to see the Snowbird Classic? I plan to be there for all three games and can't wait for some baseball...and some warm weather.

PS...see that AU picked last in SEC-West...it's a tough league and Sunny has a hill to climb but IMO the biggest thing is making the SEC tourney and the NCAA.

Safe travels, not a great time to be doing so. Remember; steer into the slide. I think that is right, but dont listen to me, I got stranded in 2" of snow in bham.

The previous coach left us in a mess. This is something like the third year in a row we've been picked last. Some of the problems can be corrected by better game-day coaching and some more by better coaching of fundamentals. It could still take two solid recruiting years to get Auburn to the contender level.

Just telling you what Coach Golloway has said at least three times in the last two weeks....he thinks he has as good of talent here now as he did when he left OU. Either he lives on cloud 9 all the time, or he likes what he has. I'm ready one way or the other.

Safe travels, not a great time to be doing so. Remember; steer into the slide. I think that is right, but dont listen to me, I got stranded in 2" of snow in bham.

Hey silly me books a flight out of Atlanta that doesn't go through any northern cities thinking I would be safe. I dang near miss the thing because of snow and ice in north Alabama yesterday.

Archived