2014 Auburn Intro Song

PCBAuburnaFan

Anything by Snoop Dogg...going old school on you punks! It might not get the crown fired up, but is sure would be cooooool!

• 3 months later...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boats and Hoes by Prestige Worldwide

Lol, that would be amazing!

I say Remember the Name by Fort Minor because after last year everyone better remember our name. That and we are all about making noise in the football world

Not a bad one. I also like On Fire by P.O.D.

Boats and Hoes by Prestige Worldwide

Prestige Worldwide was a songwriting duo that many could not understand. They were ahead of their own time and forever changed the way I listen to music and opened my eyes to the artistry of music video.

The intro video song will probably be some overplayed song that was cool like a year ago....just accept it.

But when the players are coming down the tunnel, the beat to Money Trees by Kendrick Lamar should be playing.

"We ARE the CHAMPIONS"..... Queen

"We ARE the CHAMPIONS"..... Queen

Life in the Fast Lane - Eagles ��

At last, two I recognize! :bananadance:

I know it has been said before but, I think bulls on parade by rage against the machine could be great. However, I'm still partial to "I'm back" by TI, Bring the Noise by public enemy and anthrax, and power trip by lecrae.

Fleetwood Mac-Tusk would be so sick. Despite the bammer connotation.

http://youtu.be/MT7W8xJFl_g

I still stand by my original recommendation of RATM-Bulls on Parade though. The beginning riff to "Come Wit(h) it Now!" would be awesome. Play that on big third downs, and the place goes wild.

Archived