2014 Auburn Intro Song

PCBAuburnaFan

Some good daft punk build up music or dead maus. Hate todays nasally sang cute boy music. Just dont believe any artist means what they sing. And to suggestions like Drake, puked in my pocket. Rockin a pocket of puke.

This, would lead into zombie nation pretty well, maybe not an intro.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something about this just seems awesome.

I like this. But would never happen lol. Doesn't get the crowd hyped enough.

I wouldn't mind some Daft Punk maybe. All I Do is Win will never be topped. I remember at the CFA Bowl against UVA they came out to it and the Auburn section got more out of it than the UVA people did.

Something about this just seems awesome.

I like this. But would never happen lol. Doesn't get the crowd hyped enough.

I wouldn't mind some Daft Punk maybe. All I Do is Win will never be topped. I remember at the CFA Bowl against UVA they came out to it and the Auburn section got more out of it than the UVA people did.

Plus it's the Army. Eww.

Trophies- Drake

+1 That beat is NICE!

I'm for this!

no no no no no, im a fan of hip hop music and a fan of drake as well but this would be to boring to be a walkout song. I dont have a suggestion at the moment but id be very disappointed if this was the song

If it weren't for the language I would suggest a Rob Bailey song

@caleb: Maybe some unintelligible yodeling would work better fo you?

Hahaha Now you're speaking my language!

Rah

Ladies and Gentleman was 2008 or earlier. It has been done.

Hence the "/sarcasm." ;)

In a really guilty pleasure sort of way, I actually liked that entrance. But it would be foolish to re-use that or any other post-grunge (or as I like to call it, sani-grunge) song.

My dream entrance would still be For Whom the Bell Tolls (way better than Enter Sandman). But there's no way that'll happen.

Ladies and Gentleman was 2008 or earlier. It has been done.

Hence the "/sarcasm." ;)/>

In a really guilty pleasure sort of way, I actually liked that entrance. But it would be foolish to re-use that or any other post-grunge (or as I like to call it, sani-grunge) song.

My dream entrance would still be For Whom the Bell Tolls (way better than Enter Sandman). But there's no way that'll happen.

Sorry I am a bit like E. if it is not in yellow I don't always pick up on it.

If the season started in the next month or so, my money would be on 'Turn Down for What' by DJ Snake & Lil Jon, but who knows what kids will be listening over the summer.

My personal choices would be 'Knights of Cydonia' by Muse, starting roughly at the 3 1/2 minute mark, or 'Know Your Enemy' or 'Bulls on Parade' by Rage Against the Machine, but like 'For Whom the Bell Tolls' (nice choice!) and so many other great songs, it would never happen. At least in 'Bulls' they say 'Rally 'round the family', but the 'with a pocket full of shells' part is probably no bueno.

Skip to 3:37 here:

Archived