2014 Auburn Intro Song

PCBAuburnaFan

Tool has some really cool guitar riffs and they are supposedly about to release a new album this year....I hope. As much as I would personally like to hear one of their songs as an intro, Im sure the masses would prefer a new pop or hiphop song for the season.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tool has some really cool guitar riffs and they are supposedly about to release a new album this year....I hope. As much as I would personally like to here one of their songs as an intro, Im sure the masses would prefer a new pop or hiphop song for the season.

Tool will never be played in JHS. The band and their "message" are far too controversial to be played in most/all stadiums.

Tool has some really cool guitar riffs and they are supposedly about to release a new album this year....I hope. As much as I would personally like to hear one of their songs as an intro, Im sure the masses would prefer a new pop or hiphop song for the season.

Tool will never be played in JHS. The band and their "message" are far too controversial to be played in most/all stadiums.

I don't disagree with you....I doubt any stadium would even play the instrumental versions.

They probably wouldn't use it (they like to use stuff from the last five years), but I'd love this:

'90s music rules!

They probably wouldn't use it (they like to use stuff from the last five years), but I'd love this:

'90s music rules!

good choice! :)

Not quite as "spit blood" as you usually like, I'm thinking.

Don't they usually show the video at A-day? I can't seem to remember

No. First game.

This can never be topped:

I watch this video when i'm going through no football season withdrawals. :sad2:

I watch this video when i'm going through no football season withdrawals. :sad2:

This one gives me goosebumps.

'90s music rules!

This makes me think of Vegas Vacation... oh Audrey, get off of that giant neon sign.

This one gives me goosebumps.

As someone who watched the 2010 season at home while his brother was a Freshman, this was special. I remember turning to my girlfriend (lifelong Tiger) with my jaw just dropped after they played this. It was every bit as awesome to experience as I thought it would be.

I think it would be cool if we got some kind of song tradition going. Maybe not for the intro, but perhaps before the second half or fourth quarter.

Watch these and try and tell me your aren't at least a little jealous. It'd be cool if we had a "go crazy" song like this that was unique to Auburn and could become a tradition. "All I do is Win" is alright, but it's only about a 7 of 10 on the hype scale, and it's really only cool after we win the game. Zombie Nation is generic and widely used.

Boats and Hoes by Prestige Worldwide

Lol, that would be amazing!

I say Remember the Name by Fort Minor because after last year everyone better remember our name. That and we are all about making noise in the football world

Macklemore - Can't Hold Us would make an amazing intro video if you cut the first few seconds of slow stuff. It has the message and beat.

Could you imagine AU coming out to " Bottom " . Lol

Archived