DOJ to Lois Lerner "Let's See What We Can Do About Prosecuting Conservative Tax Exempt Groups"

Tigermike

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It amazes me how some people will rationalize any amount of wrong doing. It is getting scarily close to the Rise of the Third Reich.

It amazes me how crazy you guys have become.

Osmosis? ;)

So the irs shouldn't care if groups lie about their status-- got it. The lack of critical thinking displayed in this thread is very sad.

So the the Citizens of the US should not be concerned when the IRS goes after only one group, no matter what that group is?

If the IRS starts targeting "only" Black Civil Rights Groups lying, you are okay with that?

If the IRS starts targeting "only" Morris Dees & the SPLC, you are okay with that?

If the IRS starts targeting "only" Liberal Networks, PACs, or Websites, you are okay with that?

Or are you just okay with WHO they are targeting this time?

What Nixon did was illegal. If the IRS, NSA, & CIA (hacking Congressional PCs) is doing what they are claimed to be doing now, it should be stopped because it is illegal, not let to go on because it temporarily benefits you politically.

You are right tho, The lack of critical thinking displayed in this thread IS VERY SAD.

Please quote the portion from the email that you belief supports your assertions above?

A theoretical question has assertions to be proven?

So the irs shouldn't care if groups lie about their status-- got it. The lack of critical thinking displayed in this thread is very sad.

So the the Citizens of the US should not be concerned when the IRS goes after only one group, no matter what that group is?

If the IRS starts targeting "only" Black Civil Rights Groups lying, you are okay with that?

If the IRS starts targeting "only" Morris Dees & the SPLC, you are okay with that?

If the IRS starts targeting "only" Liberal Networks, PACs, or Websites, you are okay with that?

Or are you just okay with WHO they are targeting this time?

What Nixon did was illegal. If the IRS, NSA, & CIA (hacking Congressional PCs) is doing what they are claimed to be doing now, it should be stopped because it is illegal, not let to go on because it temporarily benefits you politically.

You are right tho, The lack of critical thinking displayed in this thread IS VERY SAD.

Please quote the portion from the email that you belief supports your assertions above?

A theoretical question has assertions to be proven?

I'll take that to mean you recognize there is no smoking gun in that scandalous email.

It amazes me how some people will rationalize any amount of wrong doing. It is getting scarily close to the Rise of the Third Reich.

You are correct. Many Americans have been dumbed down to the point where America teeters. These same 'type' people were the ones saying that we don't need to involve ourselves in Europe and we should let them handle their own affairs as it relates to Hitler. And it's the same type people that scream 'Obamacare is the law of the land' and then turn around and argue that the Second Amendment is outdated.

You are correct. Many Americans have been dumbed down to the point where America teeters. These same 'type' people were the ones saying that we don't need to involve ourselves in Europe and we should let them handle their own affairs as it relates to Hitler. And it's the same type people that scream 'Obamacare is the law of the land' and then turn around and argue that the Second Amendment is outdated.

Amen and amen! Quite frankly, I can hardly believe what I see on a daily basis

Amen and amen! Quite frankly, I can hardly believe what I see on a daily basis

Sadly it is reality but it seems more like a skit on SNL or In Living Color.

Archived