Reverse racism to combat racism?

Donald sterling made some comments which were not good. Magic Johnson and the NAACP have verbally assaulted this man, yet president Obama has made an executive decision to ban white kids from the 'my brothers keeper initiative '. What do you think?

MOD EDIT: Edited thread title to something less inflammatory. - TitanTiger

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Racism is nothing but a diversion to keep the commoners stirred up and focused on something other than real problems and what is really going on behind the scenes.

Yea..the President is at fault for EVERYTHING wrong with this country. lol. These threads give me a good chuckle; at the same time very sad to see.

I saw the title of this thread and had to make sure I didn't accidentally click a link to Stormfront.

Congratulations, you win the prize for most offensive thread title of the day.

What's even more sad is the President even commented on this. It seems like President Obama always comments on these types of stories. The black professer who was arressted, Trayvon Martin, and now this about the LA Clippers owner.

You'd think the President has more important issues to worry about and comment on than the latest sports or celebrity controversy.

I saw the title of this thread and had to make sure I didn't accidentally click a link to Stormfront.

Congratulations, you win the prize for most offensive thread title of the day.

Hands down...winner of the day.

Yea..the President is at fault for EVERYTHING wrong with this country. lol. These threads give me a good chuckle; at the same time very sad to see.

He's not at fault for everything, but the more general chaos for the country, the better, as far as Obama is concerned.

If he wanted to do right by the American people, just as an example, he'd have actually done more to get Americans back to work. But no, instead, he worked on his train wreck of a healthcare bill, paid off some union dues which got him elected, and decided to turn the the White House into a never ending parade of stars, entertainers, concerts and dinners. That's when he decided to STAY in the WH, that is. More golf, more 5 star trips and vacations , during " the worst recession ever " .

And let's not forget this gem ... ' If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. "

At BEST, he's a rank amateur. And yet this 'neat, articulate, clean ' black man was suppose to be the messiah to prove, once and for all, that America isn't a racist nation.

He's not at fault for everything, but the more general chaos for the country, the better, as far as Obama is concerned.

If he wanted to do right by the American people, just as an example, he'd have actually done more to get Americans back to work. But no, instead, he worked on his train wreck of a healthcare bill, paid off some union dues which got him elected, and decided to turn the the White House into a never ending parade of stars, entertainers, concerts and dinners. That's when he decided to STAY in the WH, that is. More golf, more 5 star trips and vacations , during " the worst recession ever " .

And let's not forget this gem ... ' If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. "

At BEST, he's a rank amateur. And yet this 'neat, articulate, clean ' black man was suppose to be the messiah to prove, once and for all, that America isn't a racist nation.

Umm ok. If you say so. So the man can't comment about anything other than politics? lol. He's not a human being? lol. I'm not defending him or praising him. It's just rather funny that many of these threads the seem to exemplify a strong sense of hatred and just plain idiotic comments. How is having 15-20 threads a day about the Pres and blaming him for everything that is wrong with our country actually going to help the country fix any problems? lol.

Issues can be found with EVERY president that has served but yet the current is the worst of the worst. lol. It's pretty comical actually. Maybe if some people on this political board spent more time and effort within their communities and serving on boards that can make an impact we'd have more progression towards what most Americans can agree that we'd like to see more of. But carry on....all the bashing and insignificant threads are pretty hilarious. I just hope recruits don't read this section of the board.

Donald sterling made some comments which were not good. Magic Johnson and the NAACP have verbally assaulted this man, yet president Obama has made an executive decision to ban white kids from the 'my brothers keeper initiative '. What do you think?

What do I think? IMHO, your post wreaks of racism. Mods, my vote is to take it down.

Umm ok. If you say so. So the man can't comment about anything other than politics? lol. He's not a human being? lol. I'm not defending him or praising him. It's just rather funny that many of these threads the seem to exemplify a strong sense of hatred and just plain idiotic comments. How is having 15-20 threads a day about the Pres and blaming him for everything that is wrong with our country actually going to help the country fix any problems? lol.

Issues can be found with EVERY president that has served but yet the current is the worst of the worst. lol. It's pretty comical actually. Maybe if some people on this political board spent more time and effort within their communities and serving on boards that can make an impact we'd have more progression towards what most Americans can agree that we'd like to see more of. But carry on....all the bashing and insignificant threads are pretty hilarious. I just hope recruits don't read this section of the board.

Yeah and the President is helping this country by continuing to only comment on certain non-political controveries? He never comments on any other controversy or perceived injustice. Only certain one's that are race related. President Obama seems to like to stir the pot, like back in 2009 when professor Gates was arressted or the Trayvon Martin case.

Yeah and the President is helping this country by continuing to only comment on certain non-political controveries? He never comments on any other controversy or perceived injustice. Only certain one's that are race related. President Obama seems to like to stir the pot, like back in 2009 when professor Gates was arressted or the Trayvon Martin case.

LOL.

Aufan78, please look up "my brothers keeper" initiative that was instituted by president Obama. It doesn't allow white children to participate in the initiative. How is that not racist when you don't allow a certain race to participate?

I've edited the thread title. The subject matter seems ok to discuss. I may change my mind if things go off the rails.

TastesLikeChicken - use your head. You know better than to post something with a title like that.

Why change the title of the thread now? LOL. Please explain how "my brother's keeper" is racist. I'd love to know. While you're at it explain why a number country and golf clubs around America don't accept blacks or minorities. That's the dumbest comment ever.

According to the media and other steorotypes blacks and hispanics as a whole don't contribute to society and are nothing but "thugs" so why wouldn't people in general would not want to support any organization that's trying to better educate and bring about young men and women who see they have other options in life and have the ability to contribute to society in a positive way. Which way do you want it.....you want them to be criminals or would you rather they be educated. smh.

WE1983......you seem to think this is a forum only for political opinions you agree with.

Nah. I think this political board is filled with 50+ year old men with idiotic comments that blame one man for everything wrong in the world today and are more concerned with sides (Dems & Reps) like a 6 year old child than actually finding solutions. It should be called politics 101 because i rarely see any discussion related to local and state representatives, mayors and/or other officials that have the greatest impact where you live and in your state. None of them have been held accountable for what they have or have not done. But like i said it's entertaining at times. This is one of those times. lol.

Because I just found out about it because someone finally decided to report it.

Not directed to you Titan. Thought the OP changed it.

WE1983......re. your post #11 above:

1. Please spare me your holier-than-thou comment about community involvement to make things better. I will match my service over the years against yours any day. I guess you just prefer community organizer background.

2. If you think there are too many negative comments about Obama and this administration post some positive stuff yourself. Heck I even started a separate thread here for Dems to post some good stuff everyday. Poor showing so far.

You are typical of what' really wrong here. If you don't agree with others, call them names or throw insult. A lot of us 50+ guys have served our country so you are free to sling your insults at others who also freely express their opinions.

Archived