Softball vs. North Dakota State (elimination game)

Austyn West singles down the line to right... Estell advances to 3rd....Bogaards coming up to bat...2 outs.....

ND State gets a runner to 3rd but Lexi Davis gets a strikeout to end the inning. going to top 7th still scoreless.

Tiffany Howard leads off the inning with a double to left center....nice start...let's go tigers... Carosone up to bat.

Carosone bunts and advances the runner to 3rd.... Kasey Cooper up to bat 1 out....

Cooper singles to left and Auburn scores... 1-0 Auburn...YES.....Cooper at 1st. Branndi Melero coming to bat.

Melero strikes out looking.... Morgan Estell up to bat....2 outs.... Estell drives one deep to center and caught just shy of the warning track... 1-0 Auburn going to bottom 7th... Come on tigers...

STRIKE OUT and FINAL...Auburn WINS 1-0 and advances to the regional final tomorrow to play Minnesota. Auburn has to beat Minnesota twice tomorrow.

War Damn Eagle! Gotta come to play tomorrow! Minnesota will be tough to beat twice. Game(s) begin at 1:30 Central on the Big Ten Network.

Should have said this last night, but thanks WarTiger for post the update throughout the game. Congratulation to the team and maybe they can win two today. If they don't, it will have been a great season anyway.

Should have said this last night, but thanks WarTiger for post the update throughout the game. Congratulation to the team and maybe they can win two today. If they don't, it will have been a great season anyway.

:thumbsup:

At last I will have something worth watching on my mostly idle BIG TEN channel.

Game(s) begin at 1:30 Central on the Big Ten Network.

War Eagle ladies ! ! !

At last I will have something worth watching on my mostly idle BIG TEN channel.

Game(s) begin at 1:30 Central on the Big Ten Network.

War Eagle ladies ! ! !

Exactly! Finally something worth watching on the BTN!

Any channel that I can watch the game today?

BTN Currently on

I don't always watch BTN but when I do Auburn is on!

Archived