2015 4* QB Deondre Francois (FSU signee)

WarEagle84

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am ready to see this thread moved to the Rivals recruiting section.

It's been a day so sounds far.

But be far warned, If AU stays after him hard since FSU has 3 QB commits while only planning to take 2, then it will be moved back.

I suggest u read the entire post before u question me about something that was a response to ellitor.

I read your s***ty post. I suggest you stop talking out of your ass, because at no point in time did you say anything that made any form of logical sense...all the way down to the overly fanatical "step-down college" comment.

F-u, I'll slow it down so U can understand. Normally dt qb's are attracted to zone read, spread type offenses! I wasn't saying they couldn't play in a pro-style offense did I? When grown folks are talking u just need to STFU next time! Tough talk on a website don't bother me at all, it's not a living soul breathing gonna pump no fear in me!! Try that ish with someone else homeBOY!

• 3 weeks later...

I suggest u read the entire post before u question me about something that was a response to ellitor.

I read your s***ty post. I suggest you stop talking out of your ass, because at no point in time did you say anything that made any form of logical sense...all the way down to the overly fanatical "step-down college" comment.

F-u, I'll slow it down so U can understand. Normally dt qb's are attracted to zone read, spread type offenses! I wasn't saying they couldn't play in a pro-style offense did I? When grown folks are talking u just need to STFU next time! Tough talk on a website don't bother me at all, it's not a living soul breathing gonna pump no fear in me!! Try that ish with someone else homeBOY!

WE6, don't lower yourself to his level. There's a reason he's referred to as MF around here.

• 2 months later...

Heard another qb committed for 2016. Transfers a commin

Won't be to AU unless DF looks around before NSD. AU is not interested in the other 2 2015 QB commits to FSU.

• 2 months later...

Archived