2015 4* QB Deondre Francois (FSU signee)

WarEagle84

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting. Francois and Locksley to FSU on the same day. FSU has 3 DT QB's committed in this class. I am certainly ok with this. I this it will help us with Pass.

They said his twitter feed was messing with Auburn all week, so which is it? Anyone in the know have definite info on this one, not just a twitter post?

One of those guys will transfer for sure. Stiff competition for that starting job, and If J. Winston's dad is correct, they are going to be sitting for awhile. FSU is Stacked at qb

Strange that both QBs would commit on the same day an hour apart...especially when you consider they already had a DT committed. What's going on here?

As far as playing time is concerned at FSU, the same could easily be said for here. Stiff competition at both places. Was a non factor as far as I'm concerned. Oh well.

Just thinking out loud here. FSU was always planning to take 2 QBs in this class. I wonder if D'Andre Johnson's smack talk to Dre cost him his spot with FSU and they took both Kai and Dre? The Noles' staff were not happy with DA doing that..

Archived